Travel Help!

XxLeahSaintxX

Was wondering why you wanted to travel from Broxden to the Isle of Skye, until it became clear you are heading to the Dundee road.

However, as this is the Help thread, there is this alternative;-

A PARKS of Hamilton coach from Glasgow to Dundee, service number M8, (which by passes B. P&R) stops near Lamberkine Dr. on the main road into Perth.

As you head down from the Park and ride to the roundabout, (with Lamberkine Drive opposite) turn right towards the CITY and you will see a bus stop on the left about 30 yards from the roundabout.

The M8 service stops there at 1942,  reaches Leonard St. Bus station at 1950, departing at 1955. (you may decide to alight here as Taxis are available at the Red post box or at the Taxi office in Leonard St.)

This service stops in the South St. at the Tavern at 1957 and taxis are across the road outside Tescos. (this would be my preferred option.)

Was wondering why you wanted to travel from Broxden to the Isle of Skye, until it became clear you are heading to the Dundee road.

However, as this is the Help thread, there is this alternative;-

A PARKS of Hamilton coach from Glasgow to Dundee, service number M8, (which by passes B. P&R) stops near Lamberkine Dr. on the main road into Perth.

As you head down from the Park and ride to the roundabout, (with Lamberkine Drive opposite) turn right towards the CITY and you will see a bus stop on the left about 30 yards from the roundabout.

The M8 service stops there at 1942, reaches Leonard St. Bus station at 1950, departing at 1955. (you may decide to alight here as Taxis are available at the Red post box or at the Taxi office in Leonard St.)

This service stops in the South St. at the Tavern at 1957 and taxis are across the road outside Tescos. (this would be my preferred option.)

Apologies! In my head I totally presumed everyone would know I was speaking about the hotel haha.

Thanks for the info :)