Best Goal Ever Scored in a Saints Shirt

OldPoster

is that the one he scored from the half way line? brilliant goal :)

think so - is that not when he had those boots from zola!? :? I recall nathan lowndes scoring a few good goals in his time. Dasovics goal against Rangers in CIS cup final was a good one as well!

Paul Wright v Dundee United at Tannadice. Back to goal, spun on a sixpence and let fly an unstoppable shot. Class.

Took the words out of my mouth Jimmy Wallace - pure class, turned Maurice Malpas inside out. Was it not a Christmas/New Year game as well? Big support behind the goal if I remember.

who was it who scored the beebs (?) goal of the season about 6 or 7 years ago? A well worked move virtually the whole length of the pitch if I remember correctly. Now that was a good goal.

My guess is that Tommy Love will say his grasscutter from about 35 yrds is the best ever at McD.

Graham Jones - I think against Motherwell

Can't narrow it down to one goal, I'm afraid...

Alan Preston vs Hamilton in 1995 - ran the length of the pitch, then the best belly-flop ever seen in a Saints shirt.

Steve Maskrey vs Raith Rovers, opening day 1988 - wonderful strike after beating half their team.

Biscuits against Hearts, 1998 (as ToS said earlier)

Various by Paul Wright

Leigh Jenkinson vs Dundee United, April 1998 - for pure impudence!

Some that haven't been mentioned...

A Mark Treanor scorcher from outside the box at McD the season after Stainrod's goal. We won 3-2.

Mixu's goal in the 3-0 vs Falkirk at Ochilview.

Jason's third last season vs Stranraer. What a team move.

Kieran McAnespie's vs Clydebank in 97/98.

Mark Millar vs Dundee on his debut!

..... John Connolly's against Dundee Utd. at Tannadice New Year's Day 2-0 Saints.