Champions League

541ntees

Why do we let this utter **** of a troll on our forum. 

It is probably just 101 anyway 

Oh how you must be so frustrated at not being able to play the PC, religious or ethnic card. Trawling each poster on WAP, as you normally do, to find the slightest offence to complain about. I was wondering just how long it would take for you to turn up moaning. No 1 PC moaning t*** on WAP. Why do they let such an utter PC t*** of a person like you here on their forum. I know many on here will secretly agree with me.

I never came here to troll. I came to have a laugh about fitba and a carry on. Nothing more. I never acted offensively to anyone, nor was I trying to provoke or enrage. Can't figure what's happened to society when people get so up themselves about Rangers.

I'm no troll but I'll make it really easy for you. Bye bye.

See you at Ibrox (soon) for a hammerin.

No one likes us - but we don't care.

WATP

(Mods, please just delete my account)

On a serious note is the failure of Celtic in Europe not simply a logical progression from the demise of The The?  Celtic used to sell season tickets so that their fans could be sure of a good seat when they played the defunct Rangers.  With that incentive gone money is becoming tight and their Board clearly don't want to become The Celtic.  Trouble is there is a limit to what you can get for £1.5 million, which seems to be the limit of their budget for a player these days.  The more so when the guy making the selection is himself a cheap option, so you get a defender who has failed to learn that he is supposed to pass the ball to someone on his side and a striker who seems to have lost his "bite".

The The are doing OK at present with a non ex Rangers man in charge but how long will he stay?  The guy has a point to prove and the more success he has the greater the chance that the phone will ring with an offer from an English Championship side or even as a result of the first sacking at the bottom of the Premiership at which point he may well disappear in a cloud of dust taking his better signings with him and of course the talented loans are mostly favours to him.

It seems to me that with the fall of the Bigot Brothers the best we can hope for in future for the Scottish Champions is the group stages of the Europa Cup.  Not a problem so far as I am concerned.

Maybe a troll but his first paragraph did hit you right between the eyes.

Not my problem if idiots who lack basic levels of reading comprehension think what he says is accurate.
I've never once taken offence to anything on here, just sometimes stated that some actions or words are unwise. Not the same thing

They did indeed have no right to be in the group stages after a horrific performance like that. 

Hope the mods follow the boring bigot's own request. Unlike the likes of ODAB he was only here to troll.  

I'll withdraw my request. I've thrown my toys out of the pram now and after sleeping on it ... I would not like my account deleted.

If I was a trollist, I'd be all over the Saints threads. I choose to keep out as it's only for Saints fans. Seems fair enough - no ?

Ted, your doing fine. It's a right long time since we had a good troll on here. More humour, though. Being a parody Gers supporter is difficult, but you can pull it off. But that remark was not directed at you. I think some stuff is whooshing over you. 

Sorry to get all bat shit crazy Babychunder here, but this is the guys fourth attempt. I think he's doing fine. Up to him if he wants to have some fun with us, or just be a nazi/Rangers fan.

FFS. I've never been here before. I am starting to understand though. You think I'm one of the posters using an alias and pretending to be a Rangers supporter. FFS !!! :roll:So I take it this happens on WAP then. Well I'm sorry to tell you I'm genuine. My seat is booked at Ibrox for all home games, just like on the 22 Sep, when we beat Saints for example.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'll be there. Will you ... ?

You also say Abernethy, it's my fourth time here. Who was I supposed to be before then ?

Edited by TedSimon
extra wee bit at the end

Don't think season tickets apply for cup games. Just saying, like.

Correct Sir. They don't but I'm also on the CCCS which is for all non league games and for all semifinals and finals if you choose. The other options are everything, including friendlies and of course the family selection. So my seat is always booked with the first two selections.

Edited by TedSimon