Ayr United vs. Saints 17/01/07

Radford 72

In typical Saints fashion, I think we will win 4 or 5-0. This will paint a pretty picture at McD and lead all the fans into another false optimism that we may in actual fact be about to turn this bloody massive corner. It will also get folk off Coyles back for another few weeks - until we are let down by another unimpressive display.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see that as this is a very important match, Coyle will only play fit players. Hardie, Scotland and Savo( with only six inches of bandages around his knee) will pass late fitness tests. Stanic will be declared fit and will use a zimmer frame for his dead leg.

Saints will play with the ball in the Ayr, ground passing being ruled out as there is an unknown green substance on the pitch.

I actually had a nightmare. Coyle played only fit players and the ball on the ground. The movement of fit players found space and with passing to a moving player opening more space we had shots on target at their goal and even scored three times. Must see the doctor !!!!!!

I can see that as this is a very important match, Coyle will only play fit players. Hardie, Scotland and Savo( with only six inches of bandages around his knee) will pass late fitness tests. Stanic will be declared fit and will use a zimmer frame for his dead leg.

Saints will play with the ball in the Ayr, ground passing being ruled out as there is an unknown green substance on the pitch.

I actually had a nightmare. Coyle played only fit players and the ball on the ground. The movement of fit players found space and with passing to a moving player opening more space we had shots on target at their goal and even scored three times. Must see the doctor !!!!!!

Good to se somebody behind the team :twisted:

Whats the point of this post?

Ayr United v St Johnstone

Ayr United midfielder Paul Weaver will hope to shake off a bout of flu and start the Scottish Cup replay.

Ryan Stevenson returned from suspension to play at the weekend and is pushing for a place against his former club.

St Johnston boss Owen Coyle hopes to pick from the same squad which lost 3-2 to Livingston on Saturday.

Saints striker Steven Milne is to have an operation on a knee injury and faces a period on the sidelines. Goran Stanic is doubtful with a dead leg.

Guest Nairn Saint

Here's hoping for a good performance, and more importantly a win, from our beloved Saints in what will be a very difficult replay. I have been negative about our chances tonight and hope my pessimism is unfounded.

We're Blue, We're White

We're stuffing Ayr tonight!

Guest Nairn Saint
I was speaking to Stevie Spence tonight Nairn Saint. He was telling me you were a right lanky buggar with one hell of a wanger. Sorry to slide away from the topic but thought others had to know.

He's alright for a ***! No way I'm going to deny that! Don't tell him but he was the best player in the team!

What do you fancy for the result tonight?

Been trying to find a bookie whio will take odds on how long James will last and they all refused the bet :roll:

WHEEEEEEEEEESHHHHTTT......least the team will have a bit of leadership tonight....i'm more confident now i know big Kev is there, wearing his heart on his sleeve.