Owen Coyle and Motherwell

soulfulsaint

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news that hes knocked them back,i shows his commitment to Saints and GB.I dont want to get too excited over this until theres some sort of official announcement though.

It must beggar the question though,if Coyle did go whether it be to Mothersmell or whoever which other potential manager is out there that could maybe do a job for Saints

Sandy Stewart.........could do a decent job i think

Brewster..............no thanks

Alan Moore..........he'd be worth a gamble

I dont think theres many managers out there at the mo

Great news that hes knocked them back,i shows his commitment to Saints and GB.I dont want to get too excited over this until theres some sort of official announcement though.

It must beggar the question though,if Coyle did go whether it be to Mothersmell or whoever which other potential manager is out there that could maybe do a job for Saints

Sandy Stewart.........could do a decent job i think

Brewster..............no thanks

Alan Moore..........he'd be worth a gamble

I dont think theres many managers out there at the mo

i'd actually go for jim mcinally from morton. he's doing well for them

i'd actually go for jim mcinally from morton. he's doing well for them

Yeah thought about him but i reckon we couldnt afford him anywhos,the jungle drums beating say that hes on top money through at the pit known as Greenock

Doesnt mean he wouldnt do a good job here though,more the fact if hes a money mungerer he would stay where he is

Hope you guys are right and OC stays put. Have to admit this happens everytime there is an SPL sacking, and with it beeing one of his old clubs its bound to happen, so until i hear otherwise i am just taking it as specualtion.

Good news if Owen is staying. He would have been daft to go to Motherwell as I think he could do better than them. Never thought for a minute he would go to tie up with Leitch as I am sure the only way he would have joined them was if he could take SS with him.

Well Owen, contrary to above posts, has already signed and sealed his deal at Motherwell so the talking can stop now. Who will take this, especially after Mensing and A N Other follows his gaffer down to Fir Park. The lure of Premier League football, the guarentee that there is money(decent money), and several good signings already in place aswell as a return to his former club has proved too much

Well Owen, contrary to above posts, has already signed and sealed his deal at Motherwell so the talking can stop now. Who will take this, especially after Mensing and A N Other follows his gaffer down to Fir Park. The lure of Premier League football, the guarentee that there is money(decent money), and several good signings already in place aswell as a return to his former club has proved too much

BOLLOCKS

Has Captain Sensible found his way to We Are Perth?

Nice little compensation package for Saints if it's true. Did I say little? I meant substantial.

Not Bollocks, Fact. Try McManus, Sutton and Dargo for starters.

Your first post however is utter bollocks, I thought your shat out your arse not your mouth

why would he leave with signing players he has been dying to keep and one who he has had his eyes on for a while, whats better, battling with a team with more potential and financial steadiness for promotion or going to a shitty unstable team how WE BEAT this season and battling against relegation from the start, irriducibili piss off mate.

why would he leave with signing players he has been dying to keep and one who he has had his eyes on for a while, whats better, battling with a team with more potential and financial steadiness for promotion or going to a shitty unstable team how WE BEAT this season and battling against relegation from the start, irriducibili piss off mate.

More potential, tell that to crimewatch afetr the amount of missing fans posted in Perth, Financial steadiness, Motherwell one of the only teams that operates in the black in Scotland not to mention receiving £1

million in transfer fees this season. As for challenging for promotion, I think St J's time was last year, whereas Motherwell have been in the top league for 20 years unbroken, big deal you won acup game no the first time a lower league team has beaten a Premier Team and certainly won't be the last pal

Not Bollocks, Fact. Try McManus, Sutton and Dargo for starters.

Your first post however is utter bollocks, I thought you shat out your arse not your mouth

another sad sack.hey dude motherwell are in a mess so why would anyone with any ambition go there.away and play with the cars

More potential, tell that to crimewatch afetr the amount of missing fans posted in Perth, Financial steadiness, Motherwell one of the only teams that operates in the black in Scotland not to mention receiving £1

million in transfer fees this season. As for challenging for promotion, I think St J's time was last year, whereas Motherwell have been in the top league for 20 years unbroken, big deal you won acup game no the first time a lower league team has beaten a Premier Team and certainly won't be the last pal

oh yeah cause its every week a first division team beats rangers at ibrox, and not a cup game PAL more than you in both cups,

In that 20 years what have you done exactly? Not exactly setting the heather alight are you?

A few get a mention here including that ventiloquist dummy Dennis Wise!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A23341808

In that 20 years what have you done exactly? Not exactly setting the heather alight are you?

A few get a mention here including that ventiloquist dummy Dennis Wise!

Finnished 2nd in 94 - 95, last team to break the old firm untli Hearts last year.

Produced:

James McFadden

Stephen Pearson

Lee McCulloch

Steven Hammel

Phil ODonnell

Tom Boyd

Gary McCalister

Brian McClair

Won Scottish Cup

Gave current Scotland Manager Alex McCleish first job

Appointed Billy Davies first

Recahed CIS Cup Final

Finnished 3rd 1993 - 1994

Emm, now what about the Saints bawbag

Finnished 2nd in 94 - 95, last team to break the old firm untli Hearts last year.

Produced:

James McFadden

Stephen Pearson

Lee McCulloch

Steven Hammel

Phil ODonnell

Tom Boyd

Gary McCalister

Brian McClair

Won Scottish Cup

Gave current Scotland Manager Alex McCleish first job

Appointed Billy Davies first

Recahed CIS Cup Final

Finnished 3rd 1993 - 1994

Emm, now what about the Saints bawbag

You do realise that this is a St.Johnstone forum?

If you have nothing constructive, or relevant to say, don't post here.