David Hannah - Scotland cap

MUZZ

absolute guff!

where is it he's playing now? iceland or something? half-read the article, the basic just of it put me off reading the whole thing.

he'll be 34 in August, times well past for Scotland call-ups.

he's also dropped back to centre back and theres no chance he would ever get a game there, not with weir/pressley/mcmanus/caldwell/andy webster when he's back at full fitness.

even if he is playing the best football of his career, still doesn't sound very good to me, never rated the boy.

Guest Nairn Saint
anyone else read in the sun today that he reckons he should be called up for the scotland squad !

Did he give any indication as to what sport he should be called up for?

he plays in a country, no one else cares about football?

no one across here has seen him play in a while, so he thinks he cant make people think hes good but coming out and saying that!

If he thinks he will replace fletch - that is a joke!

i also nearly choked on my food when i was reading this.

I notice Dev has not said anything yet. I find that surprising as he is a bit of a hero of his.

Perhaps he is love with Roy Keane now!

I've had to take back everything I've ever said about Keane as he has been absolutely fantastic for us. In the past (particularly during his period at Celtic) I said some rather unpleasant things about the guy but he's changed my mind. However, no matter what he achieves he'll never replace Niall Quinn in terms of God-like status.

The Davester was a hero of mine during his time at Saints for the reaction he got from Saints fans. Apart from myself, most people really disliked the guy - especially Chopper. Which was hilarious! :lol: :lol:

In the season the Davester was with us we were shite. Totally awful. However, he was the best player we had at that time! He was voted Player of the Year on the Blue Heaven forum and he was our club captain yet he was almost universally detested. He didn't get the credit he was due at all because most fans had a personal problem with him.

P.S. His goal against East Stirlingshire at Grangemouth Stadium will live long in my memory. Chopper's face at the moment the ball hit the net will too! :lol: :lol:

In the season the Davester was with us we were shite. Totally awful. However, he was the best player we had at that time! He was voted Player of the Year on the Blue Heaven forum and he was our club captain yet he was almost universally detested. He didn't get the credit he was due at all because most fans had a personal problem with him.

P.S. His goal against East Stirlingshire at Grangemouth Stadium will live long in my memory. Chopper's face at the moment the ball hit the net will too! :lol: :LAUGH OUT LOUD:

Exactly. The Davester was a stand-out player for us that year and also did well for us when Coyle called upon him, despite having been told he was on the way out. The guy clearly had an extremely professional attitude and always worked hard for Saints - people only disliked him because they were against him from the start and weren't prepared to give him a chance, something which sadly has happened to many Saints signings over the years (Darren Jackson being another example).

Davester For Scotland.