Scotland v Italy tickets

lawman

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Scotsman -

"...a further snag was that UEFA chiefs believed the Tartan Army was too parochial to turn out for non-Scottish games...

I find this bit quite strange. Where it says "Tartan Army" I take it it's referring to Scottish people in general - but what evidence is there to suggest that Scottish people wouldn't go to games not involving Scotland? I imagine that, if it happened, tickets for Scotland games would be like gold dust so someone like me who doesn't really go to Scotland games wouldn't stand a chance of getting them - but I'd love to go and watch the other countries play, as I'm sure loads of other people in Scotland would too.

I find this bit quite strange. Where it says "Tartan Army" I take it it's referring to Scottish people in general - but what evidence is there to suggest that Scottish people wouldn't go to games not involving Scotland? I imagine that, if it happened, tickets for Scotland games would be like gold dust so someone like me who doesn't really go to Scotland games wouldn't stand a chance of getting them - but I'd love to go and watch the other countries play, as I'm sure loads of other people in Scotland would too.

Fek knows what your on about .I was gettin a wee bit nostalgic there ,thanks to ronaldo.But i would go and see germany if thats what you mean.deutches uber alles

It is a strange comment for EUFA to make.

I an think of many teams I'd go and watch - Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, Holland, Czech Republic, Russia, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden etc. Bring on 2016 especially as other countries have a higher proportion of women in their support.

What a relief!. The 'special delivery' tickets arrived late this morning from the ' second batch ' via the SECC.

For anyone who has not yet received their tickets, having chased them up yesterday the person I spoke to said that everything was supposed to be going out yesterday and if anyone had not received their tickets by Thursday of this week they should contact 08700 121 623 with credit card number handy as that is their reference. Good luck!

Thanks again to John K for the heads up on the alternative contact number when I needed it most!

What a relief!. The 'special delivery' tickets arrived late this morning from the ' second batch ' via the SECC.

For anyone who has not yet received their tickets, having chased them up yesterday the person I spoke to said that everything was supposed to be going out yesterday and if anyone had not received their tickets by Thursday of this week they should contact 08700 121 623 with credit card number handy as that is their reference. Good luck!

Thanks again to John K for the heads up on the alternative contact number when I needed it most!

Glad yours have arrived because ours have not and we got thru before you did:D