Scotland v Italy tickets

lawman

Got my one ticket for the match via the supporters club on Saturday. I ended up in the South stand (£35) where I've never been before. In the past, like many of you, I've been able to take my son aged 12 with me although he is not a member (big mistake on my part as things now are but wasn't a problem in the past!) and needless to say he's desperate to go on the 17th. Although I will apply for another ticket when the hotline opens on Saturday I'm not holding my breath.

I suppose this is a hopeless request but I would be willing to swap my ticket plus some money to get two tickets eg in the family stand to guarantee him a place.

If anyone is interested in a swap or has any suggestions how I can somehow get him to the game I would be happy to hear from you either via this thread or by p.m.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair comment Noose but at least I've tried! I appreciate that even Wee John won't be able to help me on this one.....

Unfortunately on this occasion I cannot help you Steve, we only got 128 ticket this time and that leaves us well short too.

Bit of a nightmare but it is a great position to be in.

Best of luck on the phone on Saturday.

Ask for family tics if you get thru and if there are any left you will have that tic spare.

Wasnt a problem when only 15-20 thousand of us were turning up for games against Switzerland, Ireland and Romaina a few years back.

Amazing really that all these die hard Scotland fans couldnt make these games!!

Fair point, but you need a run like this to get bums on seats, and once people go once then they're hooked. It worked for all us sad bastards at McDiarmid didnt it!

Wasnt a problem when only 15-20 thousand of us were turning up for games against Switzerland, Ireland and Romaina a few years back.

Amazing really that all these die hard Scotland fans couldnt make these games!!

i went to the switzerland and romaina game, thats the game when john kennedy ****ed his leg