The old fashioned "when's the away strips due" sag

chopper

Arnt QOS a part time club? so why can they afford it but saints can

I think the point is that pretty much all clubs smaller than Saints have to buy their own kits - in the case of QoS and a couple of others, they've chosen to buy a Nike one. Saints could probably afford to do this in theory, but there is little sense in doing it when, as a bigger club, we're able to get a deal with a manufacturer (Xara) who provide our kit free of charge.

FROM FISHAL SITE:

The Club are pleased to announce that new away jersey will be launched next Thursday, 1st December. Owen Coyle and some of the players will be in attendance at Asda in Dunkeld Road at 4pm which again will be the only retail outlet for the kit although the jerseys will be available on-line via the club website.

Adult jerseys will be 26.97 and youths 23.97.

Around 1,000 jerseys have been manufactured but demand is expected to be high given the fact that the names of those season ticket holders who chose to be included plus others who paid, will have their names in the fabric of the jersey so supporters are urged to buy quickly.

Why would you want to buy one without our names on it? :?

Just my taste really, i like certain things kept basic, i like the top with no names on it, i haven't seen it with names on it though, and seeing as i wont have my name on it, i was wondering if any were availablee nameless.