Change Of Catering

doune.SAINT

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly not,but the quality might? The range of choices and the drop in juice & crisp prices might just. Capri from £1.20 down to 80p is a decent drop and crisps from £1 to 70p. As a parent, it helps me!! :wink:

Good point.But dont let the anti bucket rattlers know you take bairns,they'll find fault!:)

:laugh: :laugh:

Won't be there as much this season, have had to fore-go all our season tickets this year. So........there's a fault for them!! Praising the club but not going as much! :wink:

Not a fault, its a shame that you have had to forego them.

Damned expensive this football, especially when you've a family who go as well, and we get pissed about for tv, etc.

Decent fans are being chased away but at least Saints appear to be trying with catering changes and programme and magazine stuff.

Had a Yorkes steak pie and it was excellent. Service was quick and the servery staff seemed to know what they were doing.

am no buying a dundee pie so i brought along my own murrays pie.the capri sun juice was braw though.so catering is better than last year,no difficult mind you.credit where credits due.

Cheapest pies in the whole of the UK - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14366574.stm

One less thing for the moaners on here then!

During the John Connolly season, the pies were pretty much the only reason for me continuing to go to matches.

I'm delighted they are back, and the prices are superb once again too. A return to 2 steak pies a game one thinks!!

_54373439_new_spl_table.gif

How can you say the ticket price lets us down when we are the cheapest in the SPL:?:roll:

I meant in terms of that wee league table they knocked up. We are the cheapest programme and pie, but 8th in the overall 'cheapest' day out. So I suppose I should have said, it's just the fact we don't have pillars in front of any our seats that lets us down :laugh:

I meant in terms of that wee league table they knocked up. We are the cheapest programme and pie, but 8th in the overall 'cheapest' day out. So I suppose I should have said, it's just the fact we don't have pillars in front of any our seats that lets us down :laugh:

The way we're playing just now pillars could be useful. :laugh: