#07 - 26/08/08 - Livingston (a) - Co-Op Insurance Cup

Radford 72

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm debating whether to go or not, it'll be a mad dash as I finish work in Edinburgh at 7.15, i can make the 7.20 train to Livingston which will arrive at 7.43, then it'd have to be a taxi to the ground! hmmmm...

Result! My work have just asked me to come in early and finish at 6, its almost like someone wants me to make this game...

I'm feeling good about it, its going to all come together...

I'd Start with:

----------Main----------

------------------------

Irvine---Ando--Caff---Craig

-------------------------

Millar-McKoy-Hardie-Swankie

-----Jacko----Holmes----

Livingston 1 - 3 St Johnstone

I'd Start with:

----------Main----------

------------------------

Irvine---Ando--Caff---Craig

Millar-McKoy-Hardie-Swankie

-----Jacko----Holmes----

Livingston 1 - 3 St Johnstone

I'd go for that formation too but I think the final score will be:

Livingston 2 - 0 St Johnstone.

Feel a lot of apathy just now though, if we lose it wont really put me up nor down.

Roll on the Scotland games.

Guest Harry Curran's Love child

If Swankie doesnt start after Saturdays farce (should be starting every week if you ask me) then it'll be the biggest miscarriage of justice since OJ.

Why are so many wishing to see Davie played ahead of Swanks?

I would like to see Davie played upfront to be honest. He was a striker at Queens, but has always seemed to be played on the wing for us.

My team (One I hope will stay settled)

Main

Irvine-Anderson-Caff-Craig

Millar-Hardie-McKoy-Swankie

Weatherston-Savo

Subs- McLean, Jackson, Holmes, MacDonald and Sheerin

My tuppence worth...

Main

Irvine Ando Caff Sheerin

Weatherston Hardie Millar Swankie

Savo Holmes

We need to keep it tight at the back and have the midfielders protecting the back 4. We need to get digging in in the midfield and getting the ball wide, getting to the byeline and putting quality high and low balls in for the strikers to finish. Simple really... :mrgreen:

For what it's worth, Davie might not be a bad shout. He's never given anything less than 100% and looks as though he is a handful for defenders because he's willing to have a run at them. Perhaps it's time messers Sheerin and Hardie made way for guys like Davie.

Must win game, has to be a confidence booster

In agreement Rodgers, BUT and its a BIG BIG but - every game now is a must win. If the management, players and board want our backing again.

Lets be honest, no many people will be heading through tonight to see another changed team. I don't think McInnes knows his first choice XI.

CMON SAINTS!

My tuppence worth...

Main

Irvine Ando Caff Sheerin

Weatherston Hardie Millar Swankie

Savo Holmes

We need to keep it tight at the back and have the midfielders protecting the back 4. We need to get digging in in the midfield and getting the ball wide, getting to the byeline and putting quality high and low balls in for the strikers to finish. Simple really... :mrgreen:

I would agree with this, but would have Craig at left back instead of Sheerin.

In agreement Rodgers, BUT and its a BIG BIG but - every game now is a must win. If the management, players and board want our backing again.

Lets be honest, no many people will be heading through tonight to see another changed team. I don't think McInnes knows his first choice XI.

CMON SAINTS!

Completely Agree, I know its stating the obvious but he just tried to strengthen the midfield and up top too much and forgot about the back. If things dont get sorted before the window shut there will be some serious problems. Relegation contenders spring to mind.

Anyway i'm goin to the game tonight but with things going how they have been lately and the fact its a midweek game, how many fans do you think will make the trip?