Kirk Broadfoot!

TheBigCheese

Clicky!

We all know that getting signed by one of the gruesome twosome practically guarantees a Scotland call-up but Burley's taken things too far calling up Broadfoot. He's a terrible player who might even struggle to get a game in the current Saints defence.

I actually think he is a decent player, I never used to but his performances for them in europe last saeson were superb and he is good going forward.

I actually think he is a decent player, I never used to but his performances for them in europe last saeson were superb and he is good going forward.

He's rotten. His performance in the home game against Sporting might be the single worst display I've ever seen by any footballer, ever and I saw all of Peter Fhyr's games for Saints.

What is the problem with lower league supporters and Kirk Broadfoot? He has made the step-up from U21 to Scotland "B" to the full squad over the last 4 years , a natural progression. He was the main reason that St Mirren were promoted and the main reason that we stayed up , he deserved his transfer to a bigger club and has cemented his place in their team , his versatility is another big plus for him , being equally comfortable on the right /left or centre! Kirky will be a Scotland player for years and for any St Johnstone fans to slag his defensive abilities is surely the joke of the year when you consider the current state of your own club's defensive unit !

You can see the logic in that he played alot of high profile games last year for rangers, its just a shame he was shite in almost every single one.

Also has anyone else heard the ridiculous logic behid the travel arrangements for the macedonia game. surely if its too hot to train, it makes more sense to go there and get aclimatised before haveing to play in that heat. say going a day early and doing shorter sessions but more regularly. I can see this game being a disaster because the players arent ready for the conditions. Also looks like with Weir and McManus out we really sould of given the full 90 against N.I. the other week.

'The Glasgow Rangers player Kirk Broadfoot has today revealed that he has been part of the Channel 4 TV show faking it for the last 3 years.

The player broke the news today at a hastily arranged press conference as it emerged that new Scotland manager George Burley had drafted the “player" into his squad for the up coming World Cup qualifiers.

Broadfoot who told the waiting press that he was in fact a carpet fitter from Fife said " This experience has been great but I now feel that I would totally be out of my depth, and there was no way I could let the country I love so much down, by pulling on the dark blue jersey"

Channel 4 have defended there decision to allow Broadfoot to move to Rangers from St Mirren.

Saints have issued a statement saying “When the program makers approached us with their plan, we were only too willing to be a part of their experiment. We started that season with 4 or 5 new players and knew one was from the program".The only real surprise said saints boss Gus McPherson, is that the player is not Will Henning who has had a terrible start to the S.P.L season.

Rangers would not be drawn on the future of the player at Ibrox, only saying in a short statement “Kirk has been one of our most consistent performers over the last 18 months". Gers boss Walter Smith was unavailable for comment.

The S.F.A chief Gordon Smith was quick to back Burley after some sections of the tartan army turned on the manager and pointed out what we have always known, that any carpet fitter from Fife could get a game for Scotland if he wore an OLD FIRM strip.

Aberdeen where quick to reassure fans that Jaime Langfield had not also been part of the experiment. '

Hahaha

'The Glasgow Rangers player Kirk Broadfoot has today revealed that he has been part of the Channel 4 TV show faking it for the last 3 years.

The player broke the news today at a hastily arranged press conference as it emerged that new Scotland manager George Burley had drafted the “player" into his squad for the up coming World Cup qualifiers.

Broadfoot who told the waiting press that he was in fact a carpet fitter from Fife said " This experience has been great but I now feel that I would totally be out of my depth, and there was no way I could let the country I love so much down, by pulling on the dark blue jersey"

Channel 4 have defended there decision to allow Broadfoot to move to Rangers from St Mirren.

Saints have issued a statement saying “When the program makers approached us with their plan, we were only too willing to be a part of their experiment. We started that season with 4 or 5 new players and knew one was from the program".The only real surprise said saints boss Gus McPherson, is that the player is not Will Henning who has had a terrible start to the S.P.L season.

Rangers would not be drawn on the future of the player at Ibrox, only saying in a short statement “Kirk has been one of our most consistent performers over the last 18 months". Gers boss Walter Smith was unavailable for comment.

The S.F.A chief Gordon Smith was quick to back Burley after some sections of the tartan army turned on the manager and pointed out what we have always known, that any carpet fitter from Fife could get a game for Scotland if he wore an OLD FIRM strip.

Aberdeen where quick to reassure fans that Jaime Langfield had not also been part of the experiment. '

Hahaha

good stuff :laugh:

Hahaha

this is the only reasonable exuse for him

What is the problem with lower league supporters and Kirk Broadfoot? He has made the step-up from U21 to Scotland "B" to the full squad over the last 4 years , a natural progression. He was the main reason that St Mirren were promoted and the main reason that we stayed up , he deserved his transfer to a bigger club and has cemented his place in their team , his versatility is another big plus for him , being equally comfortable on the right /left or centre! Kirky will be a Scotland player for years and for any St Johnstone fans to slag his defensive abilities is surely the joke of the year when you consider the current state of your own club's defensive unit !

we admit our defence is shocking but we're hoping for a bit better when we support our country!

an just lower league supporters? most rangers fans hate him too.

he "cemented" his place in the team when the player who was 1st choice left.

i'm not a big fan of alexander but he has to start ahead of broadfoot who get's a cap for having 1 good game against celtic.

let's hope hutton returns quick smart! anyone know when he'll return?

we admit our defence is shocking but we're hoping for a bit better when we support our country!

an just lower league supporters? most rangers fans hate him too.

he "cemented" his place in the team when the player who was 1st choice left.

i'm not a big fan of alexander but he has to start ahead of broadfoot who get's a cap for having 1 good game against celtic.

let's hope hutton returns quick smart! anyone know when he'll return?

Oops......amazing how we can fire out the criticsm....then watch the guy ram it all down the doubting thomases....fair play to the guy...he played better than the "seasoned campaigners"..