T in the Park 2006

HeronAddict

if anyone goes they have got to go see sigur ros they are amazing! a nice relaxing band for those who want to take a break :)

i iant ever been to t in the park i usually go to leeds or download leeds line up looked pish last year but thats probably cause im into weird stuff that not many people listen to :)

cant beat a three day festival - takes a wee while to recover from it :)

if anyone goes they have got to go see sigur ros they are amazing! a nice relaxing band for those who want to take a break

Sigur Ros are indeed an amazing band. Takk was probably my favourite album of last year. According to the NME though they're going to be playing on the main stage on saturday, which to me is just bizarre. I can just imagine the reaction of the hordes of pissed-up neds when they launch into Hoppipolla :lol:

Sigur Ros are indeed an amazing band. Takk was probably my favourite album of last year. According to the NME though they're going to be playing on the main stage on saturday, which to me is just bizarre. I can just imagine the reaction of the hordes of pissed-up neds when they launch into Hoppipolla :lol:

Yeah, Takk was one of my favourite albums of last year too (the track "Gong" is amazing).

Can't see much people enjoying them on the main stage though, they're not exactly the proclaimers. They seem more suited for one of the tents.

I see Franz Ferdinand have been confirmed too, I imagine they will play just before the headliner.

Never heard of sigur ros, but the likelyhood is they may get moved to another stage depending on who is booked up until the date! The majority of bands on the main stage are a) well known stars (eg-last year foo fighters, green day, snoop) or have a big following in Scotland (travis, biffy, etc)

Arrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!! Freeking Ticketmaster!!!! :x :x So many times tried to get through for weekend tickets, down to five minutes to go before being told "you have lost your place in the queue, please try again". Seriously, this happens all the time with them - for such a massive company, its just a total joke and god knows why the organisers till use them. Now it says all weekend tickets are sold out!

Eventually got a day ticket for saturday off here: http://www.seetickets.com/see/price.asp?code=153353&userid=318870529&filler1=see&filler2=email use this if you're still trying, cos ticketmaster is ****ed!

Had a wee chuckle to myself, went past the queues at lunch-time, right round to Specsavers... thought, "screw that" and was chuffed that I already had mine. Then on leaving the pub I was in, the land-lord told me I could have his too... day tickets but still... sadly they are already spoken for though Gaz!

Had to go throught to Kinross to get my weekend! Still need 4 tickets for Saturday only so if anyone wants to get rid of theirs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh aye, ye can have mine. Got 20 pairs o tix lyin about, don't think I'll bother goin. How bout I pull ma pants down and just let you ass fook me!!

I stayed up all night because I knew I would struggle to get up in the morn. Must say I'm slightly FUMING that I didn't manage to get a ticket on frecking ticketmaster. Waited for about 20 mins and got down to 3 minutes before the bugger said it couldn't process my request. Kept trying for over an hour then must have fallen asleep in the end - gutted.

One of the buy it now's on ebay is £650 for 2 camping tickets and one was up to nearly a grand for the same. I've heard there will be more coming out in March but if not it'll have to be ebay.

Richard Ashcroft has been confirmed for this year's T In The Park festival.

The former Verve frontman is the latest addition to the Scottish event which takes place at Balado, near Kinross between July 8-9.

The singer will headline the Radio 1/NME Stage on the Sunday (July 9th), while the King Tut's Tent will see a performance from Damian Marley on the Saturday (July 8th).