Alec Salmond

biffer

Whatever he does and whatever he says it's always in the interest of Scotland. This is why we should be an independant nation. Any government that tries to force through a merger of two banks that will cost 40,000 jobs (predominantly in Scotland) is as corrupt as they come. Somone's pockets are getting lined here and it seems Salmond is the only one prepared to stand up to them.

Before the SNP got into power I thought he was an arrogant little shite. I still think that but I completely respect the guy now and feel the SNP and Salmond are the way forward for Scotland. I find myself agreeing with everything he says nowadays.

You hear all the 'arrogant t***', 'fat b******', 'toad', 'fat t***' comments but no comments about his politics and his policies. Why is that?

In case Mainstand missed it, this post is meant to try and coax and opinion out of him :wink: - I know he wants to have an SNP rant.

Whatever he does and whatever he says it's always in the interest of Scotland. This is why we should be an independant nation. Any government that tries to force through a merger of two banks that will cost 40,000 jobs (predominantly in Scotland) is as corrupt as they come. Somone's pockets are getting lined here and it seems Salmond is the only one prepared to stand up to them.

Before the SNP got into power I thought he was an arrogant little shite. I still think that but I completely respect the guy now and feel the SNP and Salmond are the way forward for Scotland. I find myself agreeing with everything he says nowadays.

Erm, Broon, he is the one who is now trying to get the LloydsTSB deal agreed before some Scottish money man tries to take over the bank, albeit with overseas backing. LloydsTSB will be the worst thing that ever happened to BoS, even more so than Halifax!! Mark my words, no good will come of this.....

Erm, Broon, he is the one who is now trying to get the LloydsTSB deal agreed before some Scottish money man tries to take over the bank, albeit with overseas backing. LloydsTSB will be the worst thing that ever happened to BoS, even more so than Halifax!! Mark my words, no good will come of this.....

Who is trying to get the LloydsTSB deal agreed? Salmond?