So do you play Football?

Macarius

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play 11's on a Saturday for Standard Life in the Edinburgh Amatuer League. Used to play for St Johns when I was in Perth.

Play 5's in Edinburgh on a Wednesday.

Usually play either centre or right midfield, but sometimes left midfield, when I'm not injured! Prefer the centre though.

one that the doctors cant fix

i done 3 injures in one go plus just had my 4th knee surgery and still cant play

Am I correct in my assumption that you are/were in the Army based at Bergenhohne? You have not actually stated the injury or operations you have had. If you are in the Army, have you been at Selly Oak or Headley Court, or anywhere for rehab? 5 years is a long time out of it. Does it just restrict you in sport?

Am I correct in my assumption that you are/were in the Army based at Bergenhohne? You have not actually stated the injury or operations you have had. If you are in the Army, have you been at Selly Oak or Headley Court, or anywhere for rehab? 5 years is a long time out of it. Does it just restrict you in sport?

am not in the army but thats why am in germany my other half is in the army

i done this in 1999 in scotland they did not know how bad the injurey was untill they done the first surgery they did not know if thet could fix it then too it took them untill my secound surgery to get the lump cartilage out they did not see it when the done the first surgery

Does it just restrict you in sport?

yes i cant run any more and now after my 4th knee surgery i cant even cycle any more

i done this in 1999 in scotland they did not know how bad the injurey was untill they done the first surgery they did not know if thet could fix it then too it took them untill my secound surgery to get the lump cartilage out they did not see it when the done the first surgery

yes i cant run any more and now after my 4th knee surgery i cant even cycle any more

Now that we have no Military Hospitals in Germany, I take it that you have been incarcerated in Germany's finest or do you go back to Scotland?

I play for the St.Johnstone supporters on a Saturday morning, then on a Sunday morning I play for the Bagers Bar in the Sunday Amateurs (Pub League). Now and again I play 7's on a Monday night and I used to play 6's on a Sunday night (gave it up a few weeks ago).

I tend to play Centre Back, but can play left or gith aswel, and am always happy to play centre mid (or Striker but nobody is brave enough to let me play up-front and I really don't blame them!!!)

Ahhh, but can you still pump your missus? :laugh:

Now that we have no Military Hospitals in Germany, I take it that you have been incarcerated in Germany's finest or do you go back to Scotland?

had 3 knee surgerys in scotland

i had my 4th knee surgery in germany waiting to go back and see them my knee is not right its a lot worse than it was before the surgery

Play in the 1994 (Under 16's I would guess) for Rosyth Colt who are one of the best in Fife.

Play at Centre back and Right back.

Whereas for the School I play centre mid and up front.

And for my friday night team I play in goals.

So versatile. Surely you could play left back!:roll:

I play and arrange 8 a side games at mcdiarmid every monday, i play 5 a side every thursday and i also run an 11s side and make the odd appearance in that too, no bad for someone who will be 50 in a few days!!!!

gav you soon be fifty mate .it must be hard for you to keep it up .oooooooooerr.

har! har! har! i know im crap at the game , but now you calling me fat as well! how very dare you:wink:, bring on ormond saints v 208, then we will see!! ps, are you and the good lady coming on friday?

Would not miss it for the world:cool:

i feel a big sing song and lots of stories being told AGAIN:laugh:

har! har! har! i know im crap at the game , but now you calling me fat as well! how very dare you:wink:, bring on ormond saints v 208, then we will see!! ps, are you and the good lady coming on friday?

I will be there too. I'm looking forward to you finishing your story about the woman who had 5 kids to 6 different dads...:shock:

Will be a great Saintees night out!