Green Street 2

MUZZ

this looks shockingly bad. what the hell is the storyline all about?????????

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6MlfBh2854&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6MlfBh2854&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Nick Love of Football Factory fame is doing a remake of the old hollie film 'The Firm'.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

got too agree with you on that.what a load of poo!.this is like jean claude van bam meets goal movie.seems to me the have sold out green street for the american market.green street is a cult classic in football movies.
Thought it was crap.Not a patch on the original footy film The Firm with Gary Oldman.TFF is ten times better than gs.Double d is more realistic as a drink and drug taking thug than Ouija Wood..He should stick to being spocks love child.

Thought it was crap.Not a patch on the original footy film The Firm with Gary Oldman.TFF is ten times better than gs.Double d is more realistic as a drink and drug taking thug than Ouija Wood..He should stick to being spocks love child.

agree totally mate. you need a bit of realism in these films and a weedy yank being a top boy in west hams mob ain't cutting it with me.

I've not seen these films but have to ask - do they somehow legitimise hooliganism? Do they make easily led folk want to do something similar? I ask as we appear to be heading back towards hooligan trouble at footie matches and I can't help contrasting the comments made here with those on the hull v Millwall topic.

Ouch...this fence hurts!

• 4 months later...
Green Street was possibly the worst film I have ever seen - if Green Street 2 is worse thats going some.

Greenstreet wasn't too bad if you can believe Elijah (however you spell it) Wood could actually throw a punch.

I watched GS2 a few weeks ago - more 'greenstreet 2 shhh!' STAND YOUR GROUND - pretty much distances itself from the original other than 1 character and minimal continuation.