#26 - 07/02/09 - Ross County (a)

Firstly, will this match even go ahead??? The weather forecast aint to good for the start of the week and the BBC are forecasting HEAVY snow showers in Dingwall area on Thursday..

If it does go ahead, what's the chances of yet another borefest snorefest?????

We need to score some ****ing goals although I would bite yer hand of for a 1-0 saints... Countys home form is hit and miss. Won 5 lost 4 with no draws..( every chance we'll ruin that statistic for them). I really enjoy going up there and apart from the actual game, I'm very much looking forward to it.

I have no idea what formation our esteemed manager is going to employ and which personel he will use, but I like a few others would like to see Holmes rested and a more sure footed and sliky attacking force being used. With the only other game being the Administration is us league clash between the Financial challenged and the great unwashed, we have yet another chance to pull away at the top (if and it's a big ****ing if, we can beat County)....

16 unbeaten so far, we might even get to 30 unbeaten by the end of the season, but if we do and continue playing the way we have been, there will be no-one awake to witness it...So come on McInnes, lets stop being quite so cautious and murder a team...or at least look like we might murder a team( as I said a 1-0 murdering will do if it has to)..

Saints are top of the league. Why does it not feel brilliant???? Maybe I'm just a miserable cnut.

Team wise....who knows......

Main

Irvine, Rusty, Caff, Ando

Swankie, Millar, Sheerin, Craig

Samuel, Jackson

Subs.. Mclean, Morris, Holmes, Gartland, McDonald.

Injured....Savo??????? Mooner????????

Not selected....Hardie, James ( neither match fit)

Discuss and disect...

--------------------

nae morris? tut tut ghostie:rolleyes:

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only muppets and people with dodgey hips sit in the stand when there is a perfectly legal terrace to stand on.

:laugh:

where do i fit in then?:shock:

(say 'miss piggy' and it'll no just be Gert that hammers ye on Saturday...:evil:!):laugh::wink:

I'll be looking out for Waldorf and Statler in the stand on Saturday.:wink:

Aye, missus just back from Inverness and she was saying the same, A9 is really dicy though with Drumochter and Slochd both barely passable. Looking at the weather forecast looks like the Dingwall area is down to freeze solid over the next few nights and days though. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a call off on Friday afternoon....

Aye, missus just back from Inverness and she was saying the same, A9 is really dicy though with Drumochter and Slochd both barely passable. Looking at the weather forecast looks like the Dingwall area is down to freeze solid over the next few nights and days though. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a call off on Friday afternoon....

Thursday

Sunrise 08:11 (GMT)

Sunset 16:47 (GMT) 2°C -1°C

Friday

Sunrise 08:09 (GMT)

Sunset 16:50 (GMT) 1°C 0°C

Saturday

Sunrise 08:07 (GMT)

Sunset 16:52 (GMT) 3°C 1°C

Sunday

Sunrise 08:05 (GMT)

Sunset 16:55 (GMT) 2°C 0°C

Monday

Sunrise 08:02 (GMT)

Sunset 16:57 (GMT) 2°C 0°C

From the BBC .... Hardly frozen solid..You havenae been looking at Metcheck have you...There always 10 degrees colder than the BBC.:shock: