#26 - 07/02/09 - Ross County (a)

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MFR the highland local radio have announced that an inspection took place this evening at 8-30pm and the game goes ahead as planned......although overnight conditions may change this.

Were you listening to Moray Firth Radio just in case or did someone let you know??

Were you listening to Moray Firth Radio just in case or did someone let you know??

Young lad is on his way home from work and picked it up on radio......he is going tomorrow and is keeping me up to date with the road conditions.......he is working tomorrow at 6-30 am and will let me kno what the road is like between Aviemore and Dingwall

Young lad is on his way home from work and picked it up on radio......he is going tomorrow and is keeping me up to date with the road conditions.......he is working tomorrow at 6-30 am and will let me kno what the road is like between Aviemore and Dingwall

I was just looking at the traffic cam for the A9 and it looks wild as hell. They are though, pretty good at getting it cleared so I'm hopeful

just finished night shift guard at kinloss.... all weathers last night, rain, then sleet, then snow and a strong wind.... slushy mess left behind, but i reckon dingwall got it worse as we are on the coast....and i was watching the road cameras west of dingwall during night... lots of snow. will be going to sleep for 4 hours then getting up to hopefully see game on. Good luck to all you saintees travellers.

Anyone any idea what the story is with the trains? I see a county fan has posted on P&B saying that the line is closed between Aviemore and Inverness.

On Scotrail website, advised that if you are getting the 952 from perth yoy will be a ok! although most likely to be delays throughout the day!.............................could be fun getting home then........all part of the trip.....banter!!

Anyone any idea what the story is with the trains? I see a county fan has posted on P&B saying that the line is closed between Aviemore and Inverness.

The London-Inverness Sleeper is currently stopped at Aviemore as the line is blocked..

Also just to advise you all that the A9 is tricky between Aviemore and Inverness, with them saying it's taking about twice as long to drive that section with hard compacted snow on the road.

The Drumochter pass is also a bit dodgy..

So maybe best heading off a bit earlier and taking your time....

Hope you all have a safe journey,