Win The League On TV or at Dens?

Harold_Bishop

On TV or @ Dens  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we won at Dens we'd join Dundee Utd. in a very unique record, yes Saints would have won more trophies at Dens than Dundee. Of course Dundee did win the Championship at Muirton in 1962 but Dundee Utd. won the League Cup and Scottish Championship at Dens and we have won the Challenge Cup and could win the 1st Division there.

Personally as long as we win the league I don't mind.

I'd like to win it as soon as possible but would love to go to Dens requiring 1 point to win the title. Oh happy days!
Yeah but noose, just think of the jubilation when we went a head. The Tense atmosphere, waiting the goal.......

Balls Falls to Homer, shoots and scores. Thats it, St Johnstone are going to be Division 1 Champions. the fans are on the pitch. Get it right up ya!!!

If it was to happen and you did win it at dens if you scored it would kick off big time.I assume you would bring more than the 2800 allocation you would get so maybe some fermers in the home end,now that wid be interesting.:wink:

We were talking about that the other day. I thought that we would get an allocation of 4500 if it was to happen. What does the stand behind the goal hold 3000? We got 4500 for the challenge cup final. What do Dundee usually do when United are there? Or an SPL team for that matter with a big travelling support. I assume we get that 'grandstand'

and before the comments start, we would take 4500 easy. we took that to hamilton 2 years back.

We were talking about that the other day. I thought that we would get an allocation of 4500 if it was to happen. What does the stand behind the goal hold 3000? We got 4500 for the challenge cup final. What do Dundee usually do when United are there? Or an SPL team for that matter with a big travelling support. I assume we get that 'grandstand'

and before the comments start, we would take 4500 easy. we took that to hamilton 2 years back.

It differs I have been at derbies were united only got behind the goal,the most you would get would be maybe a couple of sections in the stand.It would probably be near 4000 if you got that.