Livi, It gets better or worse?!?

St Mikey

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just on and noticed that a QOS fan has been banned! no idea why! Think i'll post on it tonight and see what happens? Think my user name might get me banned, after all, Geoff was right!! :wink:

Tell them I say hi will you:laugh: and that I think my ban is very unfair but I won't be back.. ( That ought to get you punted:laugh::laugh:)

All Livi get is bad days:D Thank god it's not us, they've got division 3 and we've got the SPL. Makes a change from last season :laugh: I'll tell them you were asking for them :wink:

Can you do me a favour??? Might get you banned..Post this below

From P&B.. Subjets:Millfield Marksman & The Ghost of Jim Morton

Couldn't you two who have been banned from Livi Lions appeal and keep posting during the appeal process?

Maybe you should issue a joint statement on here that you intend to turn up at Livi Lions with the intention of posting, since you're not officially banned until the appeals process has been completed.

Even though you agreed to abide by their rules when you joined their site, any punishment they deem fit to dish out to you should automatically be discounted, since you never agreed that you would abide by their decisions in the first place. Pending appeal, of course.

:shock:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object> Edited by Dev

Will they fullfill thier fixture tday ????????
The game is off according to the sun. They have refused to play in Division 3 as they are technically a Division 1 club whilst their appeal is pending.

As Airdrie and Cowdenbeath are going ahead, once again it just shows us how farical we have become. Time to rip up all the rules and start again.....

Totally agree with punishing Livingston in the most severe way possible (I actually think they should be thrown out of the league completely), but given the timing of this I think the SFL have handled things really poorly. It's now going to affect every club in the Third Division, along with Airdrie and Cowdenbeath, and that's really not fair on anyone. I wonder if East Stirling (and others) may now even consider taking some sort of legal action following the loss of this fixture and their financial need to actually play matches. And what about the fans of Third Division clubs who have paid for season tickets but may now miss out on matches?

Even though a mere points deduction would have been more lenient than Livi deserve, it probably would have been a lot fairer and less disruptive for everyone else.

Livi should be thrown out of the league for refusing to play East Stirling

They should have been chucked out at the end of the previous season, however the SFL dragged their feet on the issue resulting in complete farce

It's unfair on the Third Division clubs to bugger them all about

Livi should be thrown out of the league for refusing to play East Stirling

They should have been chucked out at the end of the previous season, however the SFL dragged their feet on the issue resulting in complete farce

It's unfair on the Third Division clubs to bugger them all about

No, they should be treated like any other team that failed to turn up to the game. 2-0 East Stirling or whatever the default score is. We cant have the season still stand still because of this.

No, they should be treated like any other team that failed to turn up to the game. 2-0 East Stirling or whatever the default score is. We cant have the season still stand still because of this.
I was at the stenny-Hamilton game for hospitality when the accies team never turned up.Im sure Hamilton lost the game 3-0 and had points deducted.Free drink from 1 o clock to 4.30.What a mess i was in on the train back to Perth:oops:

I was at the stenny-Hamilton game for hospitality when the accies team never turned up.Im sure Hamilton lost the game 3-0 and had points deducted.Free drink from 1 o clock to 4.30.What a mess i was in on the train back to Perth:oops:
yeah thats the way to go. They would think twice about not playing again if they believe that they will continue to spiral adrift. If, they do survive and end up in SFL3 they have to think about bouncing up at least one step, which in the lower leagues is quite possible - as 4th place gets you playoff

Its funny that how when free drink is on the offering we end up blootered. I mean, buying out of the shops isnt expensive and we can exercise self-control. Just the society we live in, have a bit of anything thats on the go ex-gratia!

The SFL precedent is the aforementioned Stenny-Hamilton game where Hamilton didn't show up - may have been because they couldn't field 11 fit players because of a virus or something similar.

Anyway, Stenny were awarded the 3-0 win and Hamilton were then deducted 15 points - enough at the time to put them in to the relegation places but give them 1 or 2 games to stay up as it put them 3 or 4 points behind the 2nd bottom team (which may have been Stenny actually???)

In England, the precedent was where Middlesborough failed to fulfil a fixture against Blackburn - the match was ordered to be replayed (finished 1-1 if I remember correctly) and Middlesborough were docked 3 points. They were later relegated that season on the last day by one point by failing to beat Leeds!

The last international one is a big black mark on how to organise a piss up in a brewery. Scotland in Estonia, kick off time moved to the afternoon due to substandard floodlights and Estonia refused to show up so Scotland kicked off against no opposition and full time was blown 3 seconds later - in fact the Tartan Army might have ended up on the pitch afterwards! Game was declared null and void and ordered to be replayed at a neutral venue (Monaco's ground) and a 0-0 draw was the result. An even worse farce than this one!

The SFL precedent is the aforementioned Stenny-Hamilton game where Hamilton didn't show up - may have been because they couldn't field 11 fit players because of a virus or something similar.

Anyway, Stenny were awarded the 3-0 win and Hamilton were then deducted 15 points - enough at the time to put them in to the relegation places but give them 1 or 2 games to stay up as it put them 3 or 4 points behind the 2nd bottom team (which may have been Stenny actually???)

In England, the precedent was where Middlesborough failed to fulfil a fixture against Blackburn - the match was ordered to be replayed (finished 1-1 if I remember correctly) and Middlesborough were docked 3 points. They were later relegated that season on the last day by one point by failing to beat Leeds!

The last international one is a big black mark on how to organise a piss up in a brewery. Scotland in Estonia, kick off time moved to the afternoon due to substandard floodlights and Estonia refused to show up so Scotland kicked off against no opposition and full time was blown 3 seconds later - in fact the Tartan Army might have ended up on the pitch afterwards! Game was declared null and void and ordered to be replayed at a neutral venue (Monaco's ground) and a 0-0 draw was the result. An even worse farce than this one!

They were on STRIKE Chopper.... No pay no play

The players were not getting paid for a third time so they took steps and never turned up.Although they got the 15 points deduction they got their wages after that.Maybe the sfl should take note of the Hamilton player's actions.

If you dont pay the player's the first time-just a warning.

Do it a second-you get points deducted.

A third time-you are relegated to the bottom league.

If you cant pay the players then how can you pay bills?

Edited by Dr Christmas Jones