Livi, It gets better or worse?!?

St Mikey

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my mate who lives in Glasgow and was a season ticket holder with livi never foun out until it was to late to get the bus or train through to livi. Its not the easiest place to get to. Im sure there would have been others that support the team less than him that would also have not seen it was on till it was too late.

Highest crowd in Div 3 yesterday but still only 608. Berwick is very accessible by train bus etc.

The easy way too see if it was a fluke crowd is over the next few weeks.There is a train leaves Glasgow every hour to Livi.I would expect at least a bus every hour aswell.As your friend just gets public transport to all the games im sure he would know what time they were.What you are saying is no one phoned him, he never seen it on tv,heard it on radio ,seen it on the internet and never discussed it with anyone but is a loyal livi fan with a season ticket who missed the game because it was only advertised from the friday night.:roll:

Aye no one had told him till the saturday and by that time it was t late to get the train and the bus service to livi is a shambles with buses often not turning up. Had plenty of trouble trying to get there for saints games.

Aye no one had told him till the saturday and by that time it was t late to get the train and the bus service to livi is a shambles with buses often not turning up. Had plenty of trouble trying to get there for saints games.
Yes but what im saying is he could nt of been that bothered or he would have found out.What did he expect,the club to phone him.The last train he could of taken to get to the game on time is 13.15.

"The charges state that on 14 April 2001 in Larkhall and elsewhere, Mr Keane pretended to Mr McGuinness that Mr Haughey signed two loan agreements to refinance £2m over five years."

Larkhall strange place the for such 'Celtic minded' citizens to be going aout their lawful business. Gretna, Livi and the Dee what an unholy trinity.

The more I read about this the worse it gets - the alleged fraud was perpretrated to finance the fourth Stand required for entry to the SPL. So they couldn't afford a proper stadium but still manged to top the wages offered to Bollan and Lowndes ? we pay our bills and get relegated - they cheat and go on to League Cup success. This scum should be ejected from the League never mind relegated. Cheats.:evil:

If I ever win £10 million on the lottery please remind me not to listen to two Celtic directors that Fergus "The Bunnet" got rid of who ask you to guarantee loans for a wee football club that none of you care about.

The only guarantee is that you will end up signing on and living in a cooncil hoose.

I wonder if Mr McGuinness still takes a lottery ticket?

Flicking through an old copy of Blue Heaven last night I came across the following letter from 'Livid Lion' of Livingston dated 05/06/01.

Dear blue heaven,

Can you believe this guy (Geoff Brown)? This is the man who spent nearly £125k on Kevin Thomas, £100k on Graeme Jones, approx. £200k on Paul Hartley, £250k on JP McBride & 90k on Martin Lauchlan.. ??? Who would you rather have in charge of your club, our chairman has spent £200k in 3 years and sold players for a similar sum - not bad for a "football crazy chairman" ..! He has consistantly brought quality players to the Lion's Den, the same cannot be said for 'Mad Geoff'.

We all know the effort put in by Dominic and Leish and I only hope they continue taking the club forward. Superb youth policy, shrewd buying, e.g. Brady, Xausa, Fernandes ..! A great Stadium and a chairman who appreciates the loyal fanbase. How many other clubs would wish to have our board? I know Keane works night and day for Livi. I'm right behind you Keano and so are the Livi Lions..! Geoff, WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE CALLUM DAVIDSON ££ RUNS OUT - TICK TOCK TICK TOCK..! We await you and your misinformed opinions next year at the Den..!!

This is one for Ghostie I think, this has to be posted. And i'm sure they would prefer Ghostie to do it rather than me. With my user name and this story I would likely be banned for winding them up :laugh:

I'm well banned ... I lost the plot with them a few weeks back when one guy started rattling on about Livi taking legal action over and over again causing major disruption for the entire league.. I got this message on my screen..

You have been banned for the following reason:

U really are a tosser

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You'll need to post it Geoff:wink:

If it's not already on P&B I'll stick it on there though..