New Strip For Next Season

sideshowbob1974

how many washes before the sponsor comes off?

other than the round sponsor sticker its not too bad well I have seen worse

Agreed. If it wasn't for that stupid white blotch it would make quite a cool strip. As it is, i don't think I'll be purchasing one. It just looks so gash. Is that really the best design they can concieve. Stick it in a squre box and it would look less retarded.

Pretty rank, disappointed mainly because of the sponsor on it. As others have said if it wasnt for that it wouldn't be too bad, not the best but could have been alot worse. I'm still going to buy it just for the fact it's a St.Johnstone top and no matter how rank it is i'd still buy one. If the sponsor comes off again though they'll be geting it straight back!

disgusting, and Surridge expect people to pay £40 for that!?

Yes, its a Surridge design, but I don't think they can take all the blame?

Somebody at Saints will have seen this crap and thought "Wow, that looks smart. Let's have that one!"

Big thumbs down for everybody involved in creating & choosing these horrors. No sale from me!

Pretty rank, disappointed mainly because of the sponsor on it. As others have said if it wasnt for that it wouldn't be too bad, not the best but could have been alot worse. I'm still going to buy it just for the fact it's a St.Johnstone top and no matter how rank it is i'd still buy one. If the sponsor comes off again though they'll be geting it straight back!

If the sponsor comes off then that'll be a bonus for once.