New Strip For Next Season

sideshowbob1974

I just can't understand who thought that that sponsor design was a nice look.

I know it's more important how we play rather than how we look, but we're going to look like a bunch of rank amatures next to the other teams.

I say everyone boycott it until they re-design the sponsor!

I just sent an e-mail to Paul Smith asking him if he could pass on our comments to the person responsible for this crap.. I'm not buying one with that huge ( likely to peel to bits)piece of cack on the front and as has just been asked, " where does the name go on the back"

Serious misjudgement by someone.....:shock:

what a bunch of moaning minnies you are! Muzz I can understand coz he is depressed and not up for the season ahead - but the rest of you!!!!!!!! :-)

I'm not up for this season either and this so called saints strip has just made it worse. Feel sorry for the players having to look like complete fannies everytime they play.

How can you have a patch on the back - where will the players name be going?

C'mon, people are being ridiculous now! Number 1 its hardly the worst football top ever designed.

Also do you really think they havent designed the patch on the back with the players names in mind, it appeared to work perfectly well for united in the past few years:

conwamatch.jpg

In my opinion we have gone for a good kit maker and also have utilised the double sponsor idea and have come out of it with an average but acceptable football strip.

Cheer up, we're the fcukin champs!!!!!!