Gary Irvine

LewisMacdonald

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You like knitting and yet you find it acceptable to deride me for playing a sony playstation?

Get a grip

Sarcasm old chap! I'd suggest you should get a grip but i regret to inform that you can’t get a grip until you have a grip, a grip of basic English that is. Maybe you should take more notice of the aforementioned dictionary. "Thats" should have an apostrophe, "cuz" = Because and "auld" = old. Also Letham has a capital "L".

Plus the sentence 'Thats just cuz your auld enough to be too old' isnt actually a sentence!!

Anyway back on topic, hope Irvine stays and takes as long as required to make his mind up and i think resigning Garters is a good idea given the fact that with James away we are slightly short of cover! 3 natural centre backs (Dinky, Caffy and Ando) wouldnt quite be enough for SPL. We even saw it this year when Caff picked up a knock on his hip.

Well I sort of supported Newcastle when I was a kid because they beat Man Utd 5-0 that one time when they still had Faustino Asprilla but my first actual top was a Manchester United 1995 strip, you see it took me so long to get a strip because i didn't actually like football till I was 9 or 10. That went well until a friend of mine from school convinced me to support Dundee United which I sort of did in as much as I knew their keeper was Paul Gallagher. I kind of went through a very brief Rangers phase followed by an even briefer Celtic phase around 98/99, probably through peer pressure at high school but then I realised that Dundee United were alright although I never actually went to any of their games. My first actual football game being the St Johnstone v Dundee darby on the 2nd of February 2008 so although I flirt between Saints and Dundee United since im equidistant from both of them, St Johnstone are my number 1 team for NO REAL REASON other than me being born in Perth.

Oh and Blairgowrie Juniors I suppose.

Well I sort of supported Newcastle when I was a kid because they beat Man Utd 5-0 that one time when they still had Faustino Asprilla but my first actual top was a Manchester United 1995 strip, you see it took me so long to get a strip because i didn't actually like football till I was 9 or 10. That went well until a friend of mine from school convinced me to support Dundee United which I sort of did in as much as I knew their keeper was Paul Gallagher. I kind of went through a very brief Rangers phase followed by an even briefer Celtic phase around 98/99, probably through peer pressure at high school but then I realised that Dundee United were alright although I never actually went to any of their games. My first actual football game being the St Johnstone v Dundee darby on the 2nd of February 2008 so although I flirt between Saints and Dundee United since im equidistant from both of them, St Johnstone are my number 1 team for NO REAL REASON other than me being born in Perth.

Oh and Blairgowrie Juniors I suppose.

Christ you've had more teams than Jim Hamilton :shock:

Been banned now anyway I see. The red mist that comes over some people :shock:

He has previously been banned under two other usernames. When he registered again he was given a chance because his posts were pretty sensible but it seems to be only a matter of time before he loses the plot. He was told he was on his last warning but he ignored it.

He will now not be allowed back under any username.

He has previously been banned under two other usernames. When he registered again he was given a chance because his posts were pretty sensible but it seems to be only a matter of time before he loses the plot. He was told he was on his last warning but he ignored it.

I might be picking this up wrong Dev but does this mean that you can see when people are using an alias. I am sure this forum is rife with them and would be better if they were asked to only use one username!

Don't be a tease. I'm pretty sure one of them is Macarius. Not sure about the other. Titlock?

I might be picking this up wrong Dev but does this mean that you can see when people are using an alias. I am sure this forum is rife with them and would be better if they were asked to only use one username!

The Forum Rules state that users are not allowed more than one username. We've banned or deleted a number of different user accounts in the past for this.

If someone is suspected of having an alias, we can take a look at the IP addresses used for posting and registering and from that you can identify whether an alias is being used or not. However, if someone uses a different IP address for two different accounts then we can't see that. I can't imagine many people would go to the bother of doing that though.

Don't be a tease. I'm pretty sure one of them is Macarius. Not sure about the other. Titlock?

Macarius was one of his usernames, Ramagamma was another.

As far as I am aware, Twatlock has not been back since his ban but as the system is not entirely foolproof there is no way of being certain.

The Forum Rules state that users are not allowed more than one username. We've banned or deleted a number of different user accounts in the past for this.

If someone is suspected of having an alias, we can take a look at the IP addresses used for posting and registering and from that you can identify whether an alias is being used or not. However, if someone uses a different IP address for two different accounts then we can't see that. I can't imagine many people would go to the bother of doing that though.

Can you delete my Dyron Daals Jockstap username.. I am ashamed :oops:that I have broken the rules and even more ahamed that I put my real DoB in the profile....:laugh:

It's quite straightforward. Most forum management software has a way of isolating, blocking and/or restricting certain specified IP addresses.

In English this means that a mod can block the computer as well as the user.

It is normally also possible to restrict an IP address to one registered individual user name, although this means that theres huge problems on computers that share an individual connection, such as a school or work network.

It's quite straightforward. Most forum management software has a way of isolating, blocking and/or restricting certain specified IP addresses.

In English this means that a mod can block the computer as well as the user.

It is normally also possible to restrict an IP address to one registered individual user name, although this means that theres huge problems on computers that share an individual connection, such as a school or work network.

Thank you kindly! your sure your alias is not Soberix? :laugh: Just kidding! Its maybe just there a some people which share the same ridiculous opinions but seems to me there is concurrence on some issues where surely its only one moron who could think such a thing, and thus would suggest an alias. Maybe i'm just cynical!

Can you delete my Dyron Daals Jockstap username.. I am ashamed :oops:that I have broken the rules and even more ahamed that I put my real DoB in the profile....:laugh:

:laugh:

Was it really worth the hassle of re-registering for that one solitary post?!

Funnyily enough, this was what came to mind when I read about dual profiles.

I thought it was a quite funny when it was brought up the fact that you shared the same birthday as Dyron Daals Jockstrap.