Gary Irvine

LewisMacdonald

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm less concerned now about Irvine. As much as I really want him to stay as I think he's a top talent, at least if he does go now we wont have another stanic situation as we've tied up Dave McKay - who's fairly decent.

The Forum Rules state that users are not allowed more than one username. We've banned or deleted a number of different user accounts in the past for this.

If someone is suspected of having an alias, we can take a look at the IP addresses used for posting and registering and from that you can identify whether an alias is being used or not. However, if someone uses a different IP address for two different accounts then we can't see that. I can't imagine many people would go to the bother of doing that though.

What if two family members have different accounts but use the same system? :?

if its taking this long, it shows he really is thinking about staying!

more money and play in england OR stay with saints in the spl and play in Scotland

either way, he will be making the decision on whats best for him and his family

maybe not, he has a phone and i doubt his agent will be in his suitcase.

however this may go to our advantage, the players will be telling him to stay!

i can see that - all of them drunk, arm round one another: 'gar................gary don-t leave man i love you'............... 'im well staying.... im like soo staying at saint next year - in fact im phonin' dere*hiccup* derek, the now'.....

ye i can totaly imagine that

There is also the small matter that he needs to sign the contract - can't see him faxing it in from some hotel in Spain.

He'll wait- it's in his interests to hold out- he knows Saints want him, why not wait & see what other offers materialise. I would in his position. However, if I was in his position, naturally I'd sign for Saints.

Methinks two. He'll want security.

I hope its at least 2, but 3 would be excellent, he's not going to be with us forever so the longer we can tie him down for the more we can get when the offers start coming in which I'm in no doubt they will, if he signs.

Come on Gary, you know it makes sense!