Co-op Cup - Round 2 - Arbroath vs St Johnstone

bigstu

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your jury duty is anything like mine chopper it won't go ahead. And anyway, you only have about a one in four chance of being picked. Is it High Court or Sheriff Court?

No idea as only been told over the phone that I've to show up on the Monday morning, wont get the letter till I'm back at the weekend.

Make sure you call the jury line (01738 620 546) on the Sunday night, otherwise you'll turn up like a tool at the front desk on the Monday and find its gone off til the Tuesday. Like I did. You'd think that being as I spend half my working life sitting in courtrooms that I would have got it right. But no..

If your jury duty is anything like mine chopper it won't go ahead. And anyway, you only have about a one in four chance of being picked. Is it High Court or Sheriff Court?

I have been selected for jury duty not only once but twice!! both times my name was picked from the gold fish bowl to sit on the jury!!!!

I have been selected for jury duty not only once but twice!! both times my name was picked from the gold fish bowl to sit on the jury!!!!

I actually wouldn't mind doing jury duty, provided the case was moderately interesting. You get some hellishly dull trials.

The big problem I would have is that I reckon pretty much everyone ever put in the dock is guilty.

I actually wouldn't mind doing jury duty, provided the case was moderately interesting. You get some hellishly dull trials.

The big problem I would have is that I reckon pretty much everyone ever put in the dock is guilty.

The second case i was on certainly was "juicy" and the defendants defence even gave up on him!! he was so guilty!! still sat in a court for 4 days though, and free lunch at the sally!!!

£15 quid to see Arbroath v St Johnstone, bit steep

I was thinking the same..I went on the Arbroath OS to see if I could find what their league prices were and if they had just bumped it up because it's a chance to fleece us.. Couldnae find anything except they charge £ 190 for a ST and that gets you into all there games including the cup ones..

I'm still going though:D

I was thinking the same..I went on the Arbroath OS to see if I could find what their league prices were and if they had just bumped it up because it's a chance to fleece us.. Couldnae find anything except they charge £ 190 for a ST and that gets you into all there games including the cup ones..

I'm still going though:D

Be there as well - but as Arbroath and Stenny are in same Division - just wondered why the price difference for the cup - Cant remember if gate receipts are shared or if it goes to Host club.