#03 - 22/08/09 - Celtic 5-2 Saints - SPL

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've played ok apart from that 10 minute spell when they ripped us apart. Irvine looks incredibly off the pace, although Maloney and Fox look pretty sharp going forward.

i agree with that - we always seem very narrow at the back which gives them space in the wide positions - del needs to plug that hole up

Time to regroup.A very open game even with the formation we have.I wonder if del will change it.Hamilton/Falkirk getting humped again can only be good for us.Glad to see us bouncing back after going 2 down.Too many times been in Glasgow,start losing a couple of goals and the heads go down.Come on SSSSSSSAAAAIIIINNNNTTTTSSSS

Don't think it's fair to say they're shite! Granted they're not world beaters but Fox and Maloney are tearing us a new one and Scott Brown is back to his best. That said, we have offered a lot and should be really proud of performance so far. Morris, Samuel and Morais all looking good. Irvine looks way out of it though. No reason we can't go sneak a draw but we'll need to put shackles on Maloney.

Fife Saint?

Nowhere, I've been about.

Maloney just hit the post. Got lucky there. Our defensive line is going to shit whenever Celtic start moving forward. It opens up wider than...*insert analogy here*

Yeah.

We need to get on top of Caldwell. Get him under pressure and take it from there. Which CB do they have on the bench?