Heavy handed stewards at Parkhead??

MUZZ

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word is that many a fan was thrown out for celebrating our goal today.

It was at the time but let's just say there was some banter between opposing supporters. I did not exactly see what people were thrown out for. However Celtic fans were taken up the back spoken to then let back. One three times in fact.

I will let those thrown out admit for themselves :laugh:

Edited by john1962

Two policemen stood right next to McInnes when we scored the second so it wasn't even just the fans who are subjected to this at Parkhead

Every time there was a goal for either side there was a flood of stewards came out of a tunnel . Guess it was decided that this is flashpoint time.

Stewards and police were totally OTT. That wee red faced Hitler-steward with the baseball cap was totally out of control. Threw out the guy two rows in front of us with his mate for simply singing. The guy behind got punted by the same a******* for pretty much taking exception to his bad attitude. Hopfully the wee p**** will have blown a fuse and shut down by the time we go there again. I heard the police tell one guy to quieten it down otherwise, and he pointed to the Celtic fans, "you'll wake them up". All this in view of some a*** in the top tier waving the Basque flag that's so beloved by ETA. Total disgrace.

Stewards and police were totally OTT. That wee red faced Hitler-steward with the baseball cap was totally out of control. Threw out the guy two rows in front of us with his mate for simply singing. The guy behind got punted by the same a******* for pretty much taking exception to his bad attitude. Hopfully the wee p**** will have blown a fuse and shut down by the time we go there again. I heard the police tell one guy to quieten it down otherwise, and he pointed to the Celtic fans, "you'll wake them up". All this in view of some a*** in the top tier waving the Basque flag that's so beloved by ETA. Total disgrace.

glad i aint got plans to go to the tattie field any time soon. **** em.

That just adds to the reasons why I stay well clear of going to the bigot brothers.

1 reason why i never went today, watched it on some streaming on the net, ihate celtic and celtic park with a passion, been there quite a lot though dont think ive ever made it to half ***, in bead, lisp speaking tattie munching tossers!

Didn't see why folk were thrown out but it was the first time I've seen the polis take any action against home fans at the Evil Empire - one was thrown out at half-time and 2 or 3 were spoken to.

Most of the chants from the home fans were so pathetic and unimaginative that it was just a laugh winding them up anyway :).

Saints support was excellent all afternoon - it's that sort of backing the team needs when they have to brave the Wegie "atmosphere".

once the person owns up i'll elaborate cos it will make it too obvious who he is just in case he doesnt want to be made known

Lilac coat? Few of the guys chucked out were behind us. They were warned by the polis a couple of time before hand, but agree they should have been chucked. Chatting back never helps tho.

I hadn't been the celtic park since i was a young lad untill today, and I felt it was the worst expeience I have had at ANY football ground i have been at. The stewarding was abysmal! Saints fans were being chucked out for singing (bantering) with the cretins (home fans) while the cretins got away with it the whole game, I only seen one home fan ejected and that was around 70 mins into the game. At any other ground in Scotland such events would not have occured.

Not only did we have a bloody great pillar in the way but the constant power mad police and stewards ruined my view anyway....shambles!