Heavy handed stewards at Parkhead??

MUZZ

I

Saints fans were being chucked out for singing (bantering) with the cretins (home fans) while the cretins got away with it the whole game, I only seen one home fan ejected and that was around 70 mins into the game.

..Wrong Celtics fan was let back in. Utter disgrace the way the ejected Saints fans were treated - mods merge the two threads sorry wasn't aware it was being discussed here...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One Sellick fan in an old style top started shouting something about "*** Bastards" to which we at the front reacted by asking the local plod " do you not get lifted for that sort of shite" Two polis and a steward went up , picked him out and took him out to cheers from us, only for him to return about 30 seconds later..obviously was just slapped on the wrist and told to be a good boy.. Shocking double standards..:evil:

Lilac coat? Few of the guys chucked out were behind us. They were warned by the polis a couple of time before hand, but agree they should have been chucked. Chatting back never helps tho.

ok thats noose named then :laugh: and its light blue :wink:

For the record just before the Noose man reads this its ITALIAN BLUE!!!!!!!!

:):)

Not one to easily come to the defence of stewards anywhere, I have to say, we must have been pretty lucky down the front.. Plenty singing, plenty celebrating, plenty standing up and plenty of banter/shouting/ abuse throwing with the mongers to our left, ( Saint Kev being in great form for the entire match) and the stewards and polis were pretty good. I think I saw one guy get a wee whisper in his ear and that was about it.. They seemed fairly relaxed with us..

Did anyone notice the female steward fall off her stool? For the avoidance of doubt in this instance a stool is a three-legged seat

yes, you cant really miss the stewards when you have front row seats and have to actually tilt yur head upwards to see the far end goal, twas quite amusing though :)