If you could improve one thing at McD?

TheYellowBox

sell the place and get somewhere more central

Cental? What have you been smoking?

I fully agree that we should be looking to move on, but only to capitalise on the value of McDiarmid. If we do move, it should be motivated by revenue generation.

In our new stadium we can incorporate greater revenue generation (kiddies nursery, two G3 pitches, bigger restaurant, greater training facilities etc) we could also have a fully enclosed pitch and retractable tarpaulin roof which would be a novelty; perhaps the latter could save money on USH and should help to protect the pitch.

We should also look at a Centre of Excellence for bairns; not because I think it's in anyway worthwhile, but these things may well offer scope for external funding from entities such as The National Lottery or Sport Scotland.

Moving futher out the Crieff Road or by Cherrybank would also offer the chance to operate a proper park and ride and we could explore the possibility of seeking external funding from the eco-brigade.

Cental? What have you been smoking?

I fully agree that we should be looking to move on, but only to capitalise on the value of McDiarmid. If we do move, it should be motivated by revenue generation.

In our new stadium we can incorporate greater revenue generation (kiddies nursery, two G3 pitches, bigger restaurant, greater training facilities etc) we could also have a fully enclosed pitch and retractable tarpaulin roof which would be a novelty; perhaps the latter could save money on USH and should help to protect the pitch.

We should also look at a Centre of Excellence for bairns; not because I think it's in anyway worthwhile, but these things may well offer scope for external funding from entities such as The National Lottery or Sport Scotland.

Moving futher out the Crieff Road or by Cherrybank would also offer the chance to operate a proper park and ride and we could explore the possibility of seeking external funding from the eco-brigade.

i'd LIKE to have a stadium more central but realise its not very feasible. moving further out of town would be rubbish imo. Getting to mcdairmid park takes long enough at the moment as it is

Guest Bertrand

Change the bloody music before the game - have someone who will listen to hear if an atmosphere is actually building who will STOP playing music directly over the top of it. Absolutely does my head in, feels like we might get a bit of noise, then suddenly here comes some nonsensical 80's wank rock anthem over the tannoy to kill the mood.

Music right up until the second we kick off stops anyone being able to make some noise pre match.

Change the bloody music before the game - have someone who will listen to hear if an atmosphere is actually building who will STOP playing music directly over the top of it. Absolutely does my head in, feels like we might get a bit of noise, then suddenly here comes some nonsensical 80's wank rock anthem over the tannoy to kill the mood.

Music right up until the second we kick off stops anyone being able to make some noise pre match.

Great post. Alternatively, stop playing music all together and save our eardrums from the absolute shit that is pumped out those speakers.

I'm sure I wrote a post here last night. Must have mucked it up.

I wouldnt will in the corners but I would like to see the club invest in a hotel and wider comerical activities. I would move towards redoing the restaurant and confrence suites to increase revenue. I'd also love to see the club buy the land across from the ground and develop that into a saints funded business park inc a club shop. And rather than building a modern travel inn style hotel buy one of those already in the town/in the loical area.

The one major change I'd like to see would be to create something really iconic, that makes people take notice of the club and the ground. And raises the clubs profile.

Oh and blue seats.

Ejection Seats at the Away End controlled by McD electronic system. Some of you may remember them from Goldfinger where Scottish man Mr. Connery (James Bond) ejects a passenger but a lesser seat would do -

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>