MoM Awards - Rnd 6 - St Mirren (a)

MoM vs St Mirren  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who is your vote for?

I thought the whole defence was fine but rarely troubled and Davidson was his usual self, whilst Millar did well when introduced. Going to give it to Jody Morris though. I often feel folk go a bit over the top about him but he was very good today and obviously got his goal too.

Edited by Radford 72

Jody played very well but misplaced a few passes. Sammy worked like a trojan and took a kicking. I will however give it to Graham Gartland who has taken some stick undeservedly in my opinion. He was solid and calm at the back. He also committed a very clever foul right at the end when we could have been in trouble.

I voted for Steven Milne due to the amount of work he did off the ball (which often goes unnoticed) There were a couple of times when he won the ball when we were defending, he closed down Gallacher forcing him to kick the ball out rather than up the field and just seemed to be all over the pitch

I still have my doubts as to whether he has the ability to score 10 SPL goals this season but will be happy to be proved wrong

Jody Morris. By no means his best game but the best in our colours on the pitch.

Sammy had a good game, again let us down by lashing out in frustration though.

Happy with the Centre Half Pairing, Gartland is improving every game but its a booking per game. I think he is at 4 already which means he will miss the Rangers Game (I think) if he continues with the same sequence.