MoM Awards - Rnd 9 - Dundee Utd (h)

MoM vs Dundee Utd  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was looking for a TANNOYMAN option.. Good god man I nearly pished my pants the day..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

CAD...A MAT.... A TRAY..

Top performance.. ( Did I hear you starting to laugh??)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes Ghostie, you did :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: at myself

Can you do graphics of the others now please? :laugh:

Its difficult to pick the single biggest performer on the pitch today. I thought Swankie was marvellous and showed why he should be gunning for a start. I thought Gartland was good as well and Morais was our biggest attacking threat. Deuchar didn't seem all that interested, Sammy had a few moments but no shots of note. Quite a dour game. Little of note that lead to the games conclusion.

Might as well be Hardie. First touch, free-kick, back of the net. If that was the 94th minute it would have been marvellous.

Its difficult to pick the single biggest performer on the pitch today. I thought Swankie was marvellous and showed why he should be gunning for a start. I thought Gartland was good as well and Morais was our biggest attacking threat. Deuchar didn't seem all that interested, Sammy had a few moments but no shots of note. Quite a dour game. Little of note that lead to the games conclusion.

Might as well be Hardie. First touch, free-kick, back of the net. If that was the 94th minute it would have been marvellous.

Five goals and a red card not enough for you?

Ah right, Sammy had a very poor game today

He kinda did yeah but I'm not sure what I expect from Sammy. He is versatile, yeah but christ on a bike, he is lazy. Give me Steven Milne any day. Work-rate over crazy west indian skill diva.

Boy should have been an opening batsman.

I have to go with Swankie.

His clearance off the line at the end showed complete and utter commitment, from a boy whose commitment has been questioned so often. For the whole time he was on the pitch he jostled, tackled, tracked back, ran forward, played balls into the box and just proved a great point to del. Would be surprised if he doesnt start against Accies.

Best of the rest were Gartland (although was found posted missing a couple of times, through no real fault of his own i may add), Morais and Deuchar. Dukes did everything asked of him and Morais tantalised the United midfield and occasionally defence.

Disappointed with Grainger's inconsistency, something which may have been affected by the occasion, Muzz's miss and Del's awful tactics and subs.

His clearance off the line at the end showed complete and utter commitment, from a boy whose commitment has been questioned so often. For the whole time he was on the pitch he jostled, tackled, tracked back, ran forward, played balls into the box and just proved a great point to del. Would be surprised if he doesnt start against Accies.

He should of started today! So dont hold out for next week, its just appears it either gonna be him or Fil....

Have to say that as much as I stand by Murray, I thought that was his worst game for us. Sammy wasn't in the game at all, I could go on but for me.....and i'm sure some wont believe me for saying this after all I said about him last season but for me it's Gavin Swankie, never gave up, tracked back, took players on, come on Del play him from the start!

Going to go for Morais as well. Put in an absolute power of work, in a sense putting his fellow forwards a wee bit to shame. Number of decent efforts on target as well. Morris was his usual self but like others, thought Davidson looked a bit jaded and he'll benefit from the international break. Possibly Gartland's best game in a Saints shirt (yet we lose three goals) and much better from Alan Main.