MoM Awards - Rnd 26 - Hearts (a)

MoM vs Hearts  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the risk of sounding like his agent, Ando was the stand out again.

Muzz was the only other option as far as I am concerned.

Our midfield, Muzz apart, need a good shake...can't wait till Mooner can create (some real) competition for places. As an attacking force, our midfield are offering nothing. I love Wee Chris and his work-rate, as I have often said, but we are getting little or no end product from him in an attacking sense. I am also struggling to remember when I have seen Jody make so many mistakes or bad decisions.

I think Sammy missed not playing with May in the first half after the partnership they seemed to have midweek and then struggled to get himself to the same level as Wednesday, although I thought he did try hard today.

Parkin....Parkin, Parkin, Parkin.........I cant even bring myself to pass comment

Anderson was quite impressive defensively, but his inability to make passes is infuriating - one in particular when he completely missed a dangerous run by Samuel springs to mind. I honestly don't recall more than 5 passes being strung together yesterday by Saints, and it's guys like Ando that make this a common trait amongst Scottish teams. A decent pitch was in place yesterday, so there's no excuses there.

That said, my vote goes to Murray Davidson, who isn't much better at the passing game, but did provide some threat and excitement, unlike any other player in a blue shirt. It's almost amusing to think that our best effort on goal only came about through Samuel pulling the ball out of the air with his mitts.