#16 - 21/11/09 - Hearts 1-2 Saints - SPL

101 Saint

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prices are the same as for upper tier seats and those who use the cash turnstile will presumably just be sat in whatever seats are left over.

Unless they have an additional section of the stand available for cash turnstile users - in which case I suspect a lot of lower tier ticket holders will sit further back.

It all depends on how many tickets we have sold and what kind of home crowd they are expecting in the Roseburn. If we have sold upwards of 650 tickets by the end of today and are having a cash gate they're going to have to have two sections of the stand available to us. If there is only one section opened up to us there could be issues.

So you buy cheaper seats then sit in the seat of someone that paid more. Nice.

What makes you think that anyone would take someone elses seat?

If it's anything like other away games this year, St Mirren and Hibs for example, then even paying with cash you'll be given a ticket with an allocated seat.

I mentioned how good a deal this is to a Jambo supporting mate, his reply was:

"It's no a good deal, our away top's boggin!"

We should be doing it in our schools.

The club has had a bit of a mini-boom - get the school kids wearing Saints Tops by way of tickets issue etc.....

As long as they dinnae start it in Dundee of course :oops:

Hearts attendances have been pretty poor according to a Jambo mate and he said he would be surprised if we didn't have two sections open to us. Surely sense will prevail and one section will be all ticket, the other cash.

Only thing is those who paid less will move into cash upper tier seats, thus getting better seats at a cheaper price.

Also those of us who are dedicated to the cause will now be stuck up against the side of the stand whilst those who couldn't decide will get a better seat (in my opinion) in the middle of the stand.

Rant over.

Ive sat in the stand across from the Main and been in the front row and the view wasnt bad, I think the people down the front will have no bother!!!

Really like Tynecastle, great stadium

Think we're in the Roseburn, behind the goal at the Western Approach side. I suppose the only issues you might have would be if your line of sight was in line with the roof of the net!

Wtf is going on??? After going to the trouble of going up to McD to get a ticket the Jambos suddenly decide to have a cash gate:shock: Could we not have just done this from the ****ing start and saved all the hassle of people getting tickets mailed out or having to make a weekday visit to Perth. What a ****ing shambles.. Has anyone contacted Saints to see if Hearts have explained this change of circumstances.. Will some one give Saints a call and get some ****ing answers ( if they have any ) as to why the change of heart ( no ****ing pun intended). I would do it myself but I am likely to be rude to someone who has nothing to do with this fiasco..Or maybe one of you Edinburgh boys could call the Jambos direct and ask.. If you do please pass on the following short message from me...

message reads....

dithering ****s:evil:

Ah that's better..rant over:D

You never know, it might have been a decision initially requested by the Police so they'd have a general idea how many travelling fans to expect.

With the rugby being on later, the west side of town will be heaving and had we unexpectedly taken a couple of thousand, it could've caused issues.

This way everyone that was definitely going to go anyway more than likely has a ticket, and the swayers now have the option of deciding last minute. Makes good sense to me

Agree Ghostie, waste of time and effort to phone up, go along, mailing etc

was never likely we'd take thousands to game was it!!

Capacity is 17,420... Jambos average is 14,700..They got 14,127 for Falkirks visit..Do you know something??? I don't think it was ever gonna be a problem. I hate getting ****ed about:evil: