Massive Blue and White army away day 2 , Falkirk 13/03/2010

Ginger Bakers rebel army

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmed tonight Christies are also running a bus to this game. That give us Jailertours , Scone , Auchterarder ,and Christies as well as The Dunkeld Rd Club and The Jeanfield208 running busses.

Will try and establish is anything is happening with callysaints ,the railway saints ,the Crieff crew and the Mallard.

SLF , anything happening on a Perth train mob? Edinburgh saintees are gearing up for a day out a Perth train mob would be good as well.

Looks like we are going to have a good day out. Should be a party atmosphere and a cracking game .

Got this from Falkirk at 3pm today.

Hi Angus,

The 3 for 2 ticket offer will again apply to Saints fans for the rearranged match on Saturday 13th March.

The offer only applies to tickets bought in advance and will not be available on the day.

Thanks again for your support in promoting this match.

Have a great day out.

Regards

David

David R White

General Manager

Falkirk Football Club

Falkirk Stadium

I presume he means that they will open up the offer again for new ticket sales. I tried to phone him at 16.45 but he is not available until tomorrow.

Nothing on the saints website about the offer yet.

Good news if it is back on as there seems to be an increasing appetite for going in big numbers to this game.

I will clarify what is going on asap.

Got this from Falkirk at 3pm today.

Hi Angus,

The 3 for 2 ticket offer will again apply to Saints fans for the rearranged match on Saturday 13th March.

The offer only applies to tickets bought in advance and will not be available on the day.

Thanks again for your support in promoting this match.

Have a great day out.

Regards

David

David R White

General Manager

Falkirk Football Club

Falkirk Stadium

I presume he means that they will open up the offer again for new ticket sales. I tried to phone him at 16.45 but he is not available until tomorrow.

Nothing on the saints website about the offer yet.

Good news if it is back on as there seems to be an increasing appetite for going in big numbers to this game.

I will clarify what is going on asap.

FFC have confirmed this morning that the 3 for 2 offer is back on and saints will be selling more tickets on that basis. I ma sure there will be something to confirm this on the official site shortly.

FFC have confirmed this morning that the 3 for 2 offer is back on and saints will be selling more tickets on that basis. I ma sure there will be something to confirm this on the official site shortly.

I think that this is a fantastic gesture. Falkirk will be well aware the there was the potential to return tickets that were never even paid for in the first instance, yet they are prepared to now offer more the opportunity to jump on board.

I hope that any mis-givings about the way the postponement was handled is all forgotten and we turn out in force to support 'our' team in a game that is shaping up to be massive!!