#20 - 19/12/2009 - Saints 1-0 St Mirren - SPL

Jamie_Beatson

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say so. This game is arguably even bigger than the games vs Hamilton and Killie.

every game against the 'lesser' teams of the spl is as big as the other, they are no less important until we are safe.

anyway, about the game, seeing as we cant defend lets go all guns blazing and try and score more than we are going to concede.

433, blooter them from the off.

any word on wether sammy will be fit?

every game against the 'lesser' teams of the spl is as big as the other, they are no less important until we are safe.

anyway, about the game, seeing as we cant defend lets go all guns blazing and try and score more than we are going to concede.

433, blooter them from the off.

any word on wether sammy will be fit?

Only way we're liable to get anything. 9-8 to the mighty Perth Saintees. :laugh:

Nah. The Midden are guff and play negative football, we're guff and play attacking football. We'll cancel each other out.

Only way we're liable to get anything. 9-8 to the mighty Perth Saintees. :laugh:

Nah. The Midden are guff and play negative football, we're guff and play attacking football. We'll cancel each other out.

Cynical is there someone lokng after you tonight to make sure you don't harm yourself with sharp objects. :laugh:

You are a wee bit down in the dumps.

we are fast losing credit for our previous performances, we just cant just rely on them - we need to make sure we get results here and now, our goals for tally is fast losing its impressiveness and our goals against is fast gaining its detrimentality. time for a win, i dont care how

We're ****ing pish, but they're less ****ing pish. A draw is the best we can hope for.

"****ing pish" is what you just typed. We are a very good team, going through a mini-slump. Nothing to worry about at all. At the start of the year, I said we'd likley finish 7-9th and I stand by that prediction.

Cheer up, virgin!

Three posters in a row wanting a back three? Two defeats on the bounce obviously makes forumers go dillusional. In my opinion, there is no place in the game for a back three, unless the wing backs are Cafu and Roberto Carlos. Also, one of the three wanting Moon and Morris too play in the centre of a four man midfield? We're dominated in the centre of the park enough without the average height of the midfield being reduced to 4'3". I do happen to think Davidson could do with a rest but Moon with Morris will simply not work.