Most influential Player?

Dilated Pupil

Who do you think is the most influential player in the Saints squad? Naturally being 6,000 miles away makes it difficult to judge, but from what I've read/ heard, Chris Millar seems to be the player that can change a game, with both assists & a few goals. Thank god we've re-signed him...

Thoughts?

Guest Bertrand
Wee Chris Millar! 3 goals, plenty of assists & a brilliant engine. Wouldn't be surprised when a bigger club come in for him?

I'll not forget the first half against Hearts for a good while yet to remind me of what happens on an off day. Goals to games ratio since he got back in, fair enough - but nowhere near an influential player just yet. If that Hearts game was a turning point for him then all the better - certainly appears it has got a reaction out of him.

For pure consistency/ability i'd go for Jody.

I'll not forget the first half against Hearts for a good while yet to remind me of what happens on an off day. Goals to games ratio since he got back in, fair enough - but nowhere near an influential player just yet. If that Hearts game was a turning point for him then all the better - certainly appears it has got a reaction out of him.

For pure consistency/ability i'd go for Jody.

3 assists v well:wink:

Who do you think is the most influential player in the Saints squad? Naturally being 6,000 miles away makes it difficult to judge, but from what I've read/ heard, Chris Millar seems to be the player that can change a game, with both assists & a few goals. Thank god we've re-signed him...

Thoughts?

Are overseas posters allowed to post their thoughts on WAP ?

I don't think in our current squad there's any individual who's significantly more important than any others. I can't really pick anyone who we'd miss hugely if they were out injured for an extended period of time. I think that's testament to the quality (and size) of the squad that Del has created.

If I was to pick the most influential I would say Jody, but I don't think he was missed greatly when he was out for a fair bit of last season.

started with our only hope up front sammy, jodys always best on the pitch, millar changes games its hard but we now its like we have 3 new signings peaso savo and jacko hopefully they will have a big impact, cup tie dave mackay has impressed me even gartland playing little in divi1 then stepping in when needed oh and feeling safe with smith in goals... hard to pick but as a team they all stick in and you cant single out one player

started with our only hope up front sammy, jodys always best on the pitch, millar changes games its hard but we now its like we have 3 new signings peaso savo and jacko hopefully they will have a big impact, cup tie dave mackay has impressed me even gartland playing little in divi1 then stepping in when needed oh and feeling safe with smith in goals... hard to pick but as a team they all stick in and you cant single out one player

Do you understand the meaning of the word "influential"?