Refunds........

MUZZ

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I have a refund of my WAP membership please - discussions always end up the same and more often than not I simply go to thread tools and click the 'mark this forum read' option. My use of this forum is virtually down to zero now, which is a great shame.

Ah, Mike, it is a shame!

Perhaps the threads on the Forfar/strips and body armour or Celtic/Swankie will restore your interest. :roll:

Has anyone posted tickets and had money returned yet? I'm not keen on the trip through from Edinburgh but amn't sure I can trust The Royal Mail/FFC to get cash/a cheque back to me.

Phoned FFC and they said if I paid by card refunds have to be put back on that card - is there anyway they can prove how tickets were bought? I can't see anything on the ticket.

I've sent mine in the post today so will expect a cheque by next week. The attached letter went like this:

To whom it may concern,

I enclose my match ticket for the postponed Falkirk Vs St Johnstone match on 02/01/10. I would be most grateful if you would provide a full refund in accordance with the Terms & Conditions on the back of the ticket. If you have any questions I can be contacted on

I've sent mine in the post today so will expect a cheque by next week. The attached letter went like this:

To whom it may concern,

I enclose my match ticket for the postponed Falkirk Vs St Johnstone match on 02/01/10. I would be most grateful if you would provide a full refund in accordance with the Terms & Conditions on the back of the ticket. If you have any questions I can be contacted on

Dundehh.. fev, fev,wan, wan, fev.:laugh:

Just posted mine today. I have just sent it in a regular envelope. I hope those thieving b****** posties dinnae rob it:laugh:

Mrs. Ghost is less trusting and has sent hers and the kids back by registered delivery..

:laugh:

I cellotaped then franked it at work and sent it off standard first class. Did you ask for a specific method of refund ie cheque?

Nope.. I may get luncheon vouchers:laugh

I would imagine they will send out a cheque... If they send out cash, it will be Christmas all over again for Postie Pat and his cronies:laugh::laugh:

I phoned today and they said if you paid by card you have to have the money refunded to that card.

When I asked how this was possible by post she asked me to send my card number, expiry date and the security code on the back! :shock:

"Yeah, no problem! Heres my house keys and address too, the car keys are on the hall table!".

*reminder * Friday 5th Feb is last date Falkirk will accept tickets for refunds.

Any supporters seeking a refund on their tickets should therefore write to Nicola Laing, Ticketing Manager, Falkirk Stadium, Falkirk, FK2 9DX no later than 5th February 2010.

Edited by Dave H

*reminder * Friday 5th Feb is last date Falkirk will accept tickets for refunds.

I sent mine off in the post last week and still have had nothing back..And frankly it is exactly what I expected.. My missus spend a £5 on registered post but she was sending back 2 tickets.. Not worth my while to do that for 1ticket..Or so it seemed .. Cnuts

I took mine to Falkirk last night before I went to Hampden, the stroppy cow behind the counter was moaning about the amount of tickets being returned.

She was really unhelpful and said she could only give me a cheque as the money had already been banked, I told her to ram it and give me my cash back. After 3 other folk got involved, I eventually got my money.

TOSSERS. and a joke of a club.

She was really unhelpful and said she could only give me a cheque as the money had already been banked

Agreed in part but they are we within their rights to issue you a cheque for the refund. Imagine you working there and having shit loads of Saints and Falkirk fans heading up and moaning on and on about it then demanding a cash refund.

Tell you what, luckily she never gave you a cheque and go bank it up yer arse! l o l.

My cheque had bounced at the bank from Falkirk!! Getting dealt with now FFS!!