Volunteers required for Saturday Morning at McD

The ghost of Jim Morton

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back from Helping out at mcd , We got the ice away from the sides of the pitch which was a task to say the least , But my concern is there is alot of surface water to the eastern side of the pitch, we tried forking it and got some away but still water lying on it , :( but fingers crossed itl be ok , inspection by charlie richmond at 11am!!

Oh we got free tickets :D

Nothing Short of embarrasing -Problems with the boiler and the pipes supposedly burst causing the waterlogging and a director runs a plumbing business??

Club needing help from fans to help do a clear up job when its owner runs a construction business??

A bit harsh I know, but felt it worth stating this for all the people who critisized Falkirk and dont get me wrong the reason falkirk were gettin stick is they passed the pitch playable at 11, then called it aff at 1-30.

But, some were slagging them off for not doing enough prior to the saturday

Nothing Short of embarrasing -Problems with the boiler and the pipes supposedly burst causing the waterlogging and a director runs a plumbing business??

Club needing help from fans to help do a clear up job when its owner runs a construction business??

A bit harsh I know, but felt it worth stating this for all the people who critisized Falkirk and dont get me wrong the reason falkirk were gettin stick is they passed the pitch playable at 11, then called it aff at 1-30.

But, some were slagging them off for not doing enough prior to the saturday

Highlight 1 - Pipes burst in the stands toilet areas not the USH. This did not cause the waterlogging of the pitch! A bit of flooding in the back areas of the stands that had been dried out after approx 300 sections of pipes replaced after freezing and bursting.

Highlight 2 - GB Construction were there during the week to clear the snow. We were asked in to help with a bit of clearing up, cleaning, removing drying equipment from all toilet areas, fork the pitch, clear any areas of ice left in front of the stands emergency exits, generally getting the ground ready for us to enjoy a game!

Highlight 1 - Pipes burst in the stands toilet areas not the USH. This did not cause the waterlogging of the pitch! A bit of flooding in the back areas of the stands that had been dried out after approx 300 sections of pipes replaced after freezing and bursting.

Highlight 2 - GB Construction were there during the week to clear the snow. We were asked in to help with a bit of clearing up, cleaning, removing drying equipment from all toilet areas, fork the pitch, clear any areas of ice left in front of the stands emergency exits, generally getting the ground ready for us to enjoy a game!

You're getting them to bite even quicker than me:laugh: