Alan Main Testimonial Year

wee john

The committee are looking for associate sponsors for Alan's testimonial year.

As you will know Binn Skips are the Main sponsor and their name will be on all letters, event programmes and tickets, etc.

Associate sponsors will also be on everything too.

for £150 your company name will be associated with the testimonial year.

A bargain in advertising terms.

match programme

local paper

golf day

race night

sportsmans dinner

and more.

any cheques made payable to

"Alan Main testimonial year fund".

you will recieve a letter of thanks for your records.

pm me if your company is intrested

go on, speak to the boss.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd love to see the current team against a St Johnstone XI, say the 98/99/00 team. Alan could play a half for each team, and it would be a cracking exhibition game.

I'd much rather that play the reserve team of an EPL team!

I would love to see the return of the killer partnership of O'Boyle and Grant!

• 1 month later...
No, how about we play the Gretna team he played for, get our own back on them and show them what a real SPL team is like :D

He could then choose which team to play for :shock:

saints v gretna v livingston.

oh my just think.we could have a tournament at mcd.it would be a sell out,easy.

NOT

They are up playing Dunfermline in their centenary game so it could be true.

Aye i noticed that today Nold. Although the article i read stated that the Man United full team will be in America at the time of the Dunfermline game, so if this is true i very much doubt we will be seeing Rooney, Vidic etc.

I have heard though that one of Wayne Rooney's life ambitions is to taste a Murrays Pie though, so he might give the trip to the states a miss, and be Perth bound!:laugh:

Aye i noticed that today Nold. Although the article i read stated that the Man United full team will be in America at the time of the Dunfermline game, so if this is true i very much doubt we will be seeing Rooney, Vidic etc.

I have heard though that one of Wayne Rooney's life ambitions is to taste a Murrays Pie though, so he might give the trip to the states a miss, and be Perth bound!:laugh:

Do they not charge something like £100k for a testimonial game,

They may well be here. Fergie is unlikely to take players that are involved in the World Cup to America and may well leave them here to give them some extra rest