#42 - 24/04/10 - Saints 1-1 Aberdeen - SPL

I am going, I want us to win, but frankly this game excites me less than having nails driven through my hands.. Please tell me I am the only one feeling like this. I mean it's not as if the Dons are fight relegation now and I know we want to finish 7th but I cannot get up for this at all..

Team wise I really don't care.. Suppose this might be a game to bring Alzo back for a last hurrah but I cannae even see that happening. Maybe Del will give the young uns a chance.. Who knows..

Discuss...:sad:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It worth too much money to swap around the keepers for this one. Without getting into the who is better debate, Smith is considered #1 and will start.

I would like to some game time for Jacko at some point, but other than that not very thrilled about this prospect either. Its a real shame because they players have given their all for us all year........

Maybe Sammy for Sheridan sounds tempting.

Blame Scottish Football and this farcical split!!

I'm up for it! I don't like the midday KO, the game will be on when I am traditionally tucking into my pre-match bacon and egg sarnie but I do like football at this time of year. The sun's often out, the pitches are improving and I'm forever hopeful the footie will be better due to these factors. As for the team that Del puts out, I'm looking forward to Sammy making a start, Liam will be back and the rest as per last week.

I'm up for it! I don't like the midday KO, the game will be on when I am traditionally tucking into my pre-match bacon and egg sarnie but I do like football at this time of year. The sun's often out, the pitches are improving and I'm forever hopeful the footie will be better due to these factors. As for the team that Del puts out, I'm looking forward to Sammy making a start, Liam will be back and the rest as per last week.

Who's Sammy replacing then,Mystic Meg?If you say the wrong one,i'm not coming!!:)

Duberry suspended so that will need a change which I am guessing will be Rutkiewicz

Given each league place is worth about £100k to the club I don't want the kids in until 7th is secure, and hopefully the team will have had a rocket about taking a holiday for 3/4 of the St Mirren game.

What value would you put on Stevie May's head if he scored a hat trick?

It's impossible to put a price on goals/confidence.

What value would you put on Stevie May's head if he scored a hat trick?

It's impossible to put a price on goals/confidence.

Has he taken from Mooner as your favvourite young lad.

I think you will find he is well down the peckng order, Reynolds will be the under 19 that will break through first.

Can;t make it this week as the boys team I take are playing Falkirk and they come first I am afraid. daft time for a game of football.

Has he taken from Mooner as your favvourite young lad.

I think you will find he is well down the peckng order, Reynolds will be the under 19 that will break through first.

Can;t make it this week as the boys team I take are playing Falkirk and they come first I am afraid. daft time for a game of football.

Mooner doesn't need me anymore. He was on the radar of bigger clubs and is now a first pick at Saints, my work is done.

For all Del raves about Mayzo, he still persists with such as Reynolds and Sheridan and that is almost as baffling as Jody/Muzz keeping Mooner out of the starting XI.

May is the next big thing. Yes he needs to bulk up, yes he needs a haircut but he head and shoulders above the under 19s and now fully merits an SPL debut.

Mooner doesn't need me anymore. He was on the radar of bigger clubs and is now a first pick at Saints, my work is done.

For all Del raves about Mayzo, he still persists with such as Reynolds and Sheridan and that is almost as baffling as Jody/Muzz keeping Mooner out of the starting XI.

May is the next big thing. Yes he needs to bulk up, yes he needs a haircut but he head and shoulders above the under 19s and now fully merits an SPL debut.

Yes I am sure taht Mooner will write a whole page about you in his autobiography. I am surprised taht any bigger club are looking at him though as he has not played enough games in the last 2 years to merit it.

Reynolds is a class act and folk that actually know something about football have shown this by calling him up to the under 19 squad.

Nothing to do with Reynolds being in the Scotland u19 squad, scoring a winning goal in Luxembourg and basically being one of the brightest youngsters we have then? :wink:

The only thing I want from this game is a nosebleed for that lazy junk-heap with the girls name and the facial hair of a jakey meth-heed from Blair so he gets right the **** off the pitch and that wee tomboy called Stevie May, who might actually be quite good, gets to come on and **** up aw the chances so you are all left going "he was right, should have started with Jacko".