Legend of the Day

101 Saint

One of the gaffers at my work has nothing to occupy his day, so he's started emailing Legend of the Day football players to fellow workers. I requested one today and recieved a photo of this fella.

th_JimmyGauld.gif

Who is your Legend of the Day?

Wait til your bosses boss finds out and he will have plenty of time to waste on the dole queue. hahahaha

One of the gaffers at my work has nothing to occupy his day, so he's started emailing Legend of the Day football players to fellow workers. I requested one today and recieved a photo of this fella.

th_JimmyGauld.gif

Who is your Legend of the Day?

He wisnea a legend he wis a pudden my mates and myself almost tom tit ourselves when he ran oot onto Muirton for his first game must have trained in Holdgates

I will ask nicely you to retract your post which is both ignorant and incorrect.

Since you ask so nicely I stand corrected, 101 Saint has in fact plenty to occupy his day, it's just one of the gaffers at his work who does not. Clearly 101 Saint did not ask for the aforementioned "Legend of the Day" e-mail from said gaffer during work time, nor does he spend much time on this forum whilst at work. We are all entitled to a break after all. Wherever 101 works has limited scope for efficiency savings and we can rest assured that if we are a customer of his organisation we are receiving the best value for money from a committed and industrious workforce.

Edited by Jimmy Wallace