#08 - 25/09/10 - Dundee United 1-0 Saints - SPL

themole

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a big enough car park up on a hill just off a roundabout going the opposite way from the tay fm studios, 10 min walk from tannadice and im sure you can see tannadice from it.

yes i know that looks daft but i dont know the street names and its the best i can do :laugh:

There are no roundabouts in dundee............

Only circles :D

Sorry if its a daft question but what does FTE stand for ? Full time education /students ?

also

going up on the train tomoro but have never done so, usually drive. How do you get from the station to tannadice?

Time you getting in? If it doesn't interfere with drinking time I'll get youse from the station.

For all those heading up over the Forth, the northbound side of the bridge is meant to be shut all weekend so expect big delays. Personally, I'm going via newbridge and through kirkliston.

I'd advise others to do the same as last weekend there was a 1hr delay on the A90 and no traffic at all going through kirkliston.

Really looking forward to this. Hopeful of the three points, and if we go out with the intention of winning the game and take it to United I'd fancy our chances.

Where's everyone drinking before the game?

If anyone is taking their kids to the game & fancy a pint before the game Ferrari's accommodates kids & not just if they're having food. I always go there prior to a game.

:D

C'MON THE SAINTS!!!!!!