#08 - 25/09/10 - Dundee United 1-0 Saints - SPL

themole

how many people would complain about goodwillies onfield antics if he played for us?

Watched him v County & was thinking he had taken over from the wee Spanish guy that played for Rangers as the most disliked player in Scottish football.

Saturdays are pish by the way after defeat.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Winters? Words fail me when it comes to describing his attempts at 'refereeing'.:shock:

This is the same ref who walked across injured to the linesman when we played St Mirren at McD last season and took a good 5 minutes to decide whether or not we should be awarded a penalty.

He lost the plot today, not for the first time in his illustrious career...:roll:

I actually very much enjoyed the game today although obviously the result was fecking shite. My kinda game, lots of hard tackling and plenty bile going about in the stands.. A draw would have probably been a fair result but the fact is that we did not do enough in front of goal.. The difference between the two teams was pretty obvious. David ( cheating diving skanky smug fucker) Goodwillie. His behaviour was shody but his team won and he scored the winner..Well done to Utd for collecting the points..

If we are to climb the table, we MUST take our chances. We made enough today but if you cannae find the onion bag then you tend to get beat..

Not gonna say much more other than about Mr Winters who I believe took incompetent officialdom to a new plain today.. Every time I see a bad display by a ref I think it canne get any worse.. Winters blew that theory oot the windae this afternoon..and I really do think that his display will be the worst this season come next May.. The fact that he managed to book Ando twice and with the help of 3 other diddies could not remember this should mean he spends the rest of the season re-training in the amateur leagues or perhaps if he had any sense of shame he should tender his resignation on Monday.. It was of course not just the Ando incident that he failed in his basic duties.. The man is a fecking idiot.. but as I have already said, we lost because we were not good enough not because of his gross negligence..

I actually very much enjoyed the game today although obviously the result was fecking shite. My kinda game, lots of hard tackling and plenty bile going about in the stands.. A draw would have probably been a fair result but the fact is that we did not do enough in front of goal.. The difference between the two teams was pretty obvious. David ( cheating diving skanky smug fucker) Goodwillie. His behaviour was shody but his team won and he scored the winner..Well done to Utd for collecting the points..

If we are to climb the table, we MUST take our chances. We made enough today but if you cannae find the onion bag then you tend to get beat..

Not gonna say much more other than about Mr Winters who I believe took incompetent officialdom to a new plain today.. Every time I see a bad display by a ref I think it canne get any worse.. Winters blew that theory oot the windae this afternoon..and I really do think that his display will be the worst this season come next May.. The fact that he managed to book Ando twice and with the help of 3 other diddies could not remember this should mean he spends the rest of the season re-training in the amateur leagues or perhaps if he had any sense of shame he should tender his resignation on Monday.. It was of course not just the Ando incident that he failed in his basic duties.. The man is a fecking idiot.. but as I have already said, we lost because we were not good enough not because of his gross negligence..

One positive to come from today was seeing your good self and your arch nemesis Mr 101 Saint sitting next to each other.

Brought a tear to my eye that did..

Mr Winters? Words fail me when it comes to describing his attempts at 'refereeing'.:shock:

This is the same ref who walked across injured to the linesman when we played St Mirren at McD last season and took a good 5 minutes to decide whether or not we should be awarded a penalty.

He lost the plot today, not for the first time in his illustrious career...:roll:

Is his name Brian or Bernie Winters, & what one of the linesmen was Snorbitz!!!!

Referee was appauling. I won't dither on it, far more offensive expletives have been used to convey how horribly his choices were today.

Myrie was exciting, got in the box on so many occasions but nothing but tame shots. Had the chance to get jacko 1-1 with the goalie in the first 2 minutes but the chance wasn't taken.

Goodwillie really is a right t***.

Quite a few. Peaso's had flack for his liking for falling down and Goodwillie is streets ahead of him. I'd be embarrassed if a Saints player went down as often and as blatantly as Goodwillie does.

Mark Millar. No more needs to be said. The Saints defence couldn't handle Goodwillie and simply resorted to booting him. Anderson's "first" booking was about the only time he dived. Rather than looking at the ref, who should have sent off Millar and Duberry (foul towards the end on Goodwillie was a straight red) and booked Anderson twice and still didn't send him off, I'd be asking why the Saints defence couldn't handle one threat as nobody else in United caused one other than maybe Dixon. Also why Parkin gets a game and why Saint's have stopped playing the good football they played last year and resorted to humping long balls. Bernie Winters as several have said is a complete joke of a ref, but he didn't cause Saints to lose.

Mark Millar. No more needs to be said. The Saints defence couldn't handle Goodwillie and simply resorted to booting him. Anderson's "first" booking was about the only time he dived. Rather than looking at the ref, who should have sent off Millar and Duberry (foul towards the end on Goodwillie was a straight red) and booked Anderson twice and still didn't send him off, I'd be asking why the Saints defence couldn't handle one threat as nobody else in United caused one other than maybe Dixon. Also why Parkin gets a game and why Saint's have stopped playing the good football they played last year and resorted to humping long balls. Bernie Winters as several have said is a complete joke of a ref, but he didn't cause Saints to lose.

Are you pissed or just on the piss take??

Why should he have sent off millar and Duberry??

Goodwillie cheated and dived on more than one occassion.

Even walking to the car a couple of United fans were passing and said that although he is a great player it isreally embarrassing the way he cheats every game.

Myrie-Williams is an irritating prick. Can somebody draw him pictures with stick men to show him when to release a ball?

Goodwillie is little better than my fella at Killie. He went down right in front of us for no reason and held his head. Hope his death is slow and painful.....and soon.

Well at least now taht you have Williams to go on about you will leave Murray alone.

You really need to start putting football into some sort of perspective 101

Myrie-Williams... Can somebody draw him pictures with stick men to show him when to release a ball?

I found myself looking for this today after taking on board your comments from his last 2 games and have to admit that he does seem to try too hard at times when the easy option is glaringly obvious - he is an exciting and fast player though, and has youth on his side. He'll come good.:wink:

Well at least now taht you have Williams to go on about you will leave Murray alone.

You really need to start putting football into some sort of perspective 101

Gordy sat with me today and I thought he supported the team very well, giving plenty of encouragement and backing to the boys while heavily abusing the Arabs. It is only when he gets a keyboard in front of him he is an fecking erse:laugh::laugh:

As for Shirley, he was left in no doubt by me that the ball needed to be fired in after the man was beaten the first time not after he had gone back and done it again and again..He's been telt and better have been listening..

Gordy sat with me today and I thought he supported the team very well, giving plenty of encouragement and backing to the boys while heavily abusing the Arabs. It is only when he gets a keyboard in front of him he is an fecking erse:laugh::laugh:

As for Shirley, he was left in no doubt by me that the ball needed to be fired in after the man was beaten the first time not after he had gone back and done it again and again..He's been telt and better have been listening..

Careful, backing 101 in any capacity can make you highly unpopular in these parts...

Are you pissed or just on the piss take??

Why should he have sent off millar and Duberry??

Goodwillie cheated and dived on more than one occassion.

Even walking to the car a couple of United fans were passing and said that although he is a great player it isreally embarrassing the way he cheats every game.

No I'm not pissed. Millar correctly booked for outrageously bad attempt to get a penalty then comitted 3 or 4 fouls which at the least should have seen a second bokking for consistent fouling. Duberry was booked in the fraca then his challenge towards the end at best was a yellow. It is far too easy to blame the ref or the oppo players. Simple fact is St. Johnstone lost a match the shouldn't have due to their own faults.