Dundee in Administration on Wednesday

Real Madrid

Looks like Dundee might have it even tougher now as another £132,250 is to be added to the debt as Massone and dundee done a dodgy deal on the LG Transfer, It seems that DFC paid LFC £18k for griffiths and £132,250 to Massone, Livvy are now seeking the outstanding amount and its upto Dundee to reclaim the money from Massone and then pay the remaining amount to Livvy - I think it will be tough to get that sort of cash back

all sounds very dodgy but what do we expect when its livi an dundee?

just curious as to why its taken livi so long to ask for the cash? surely its up to them to get it back off massone

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would it be upto Livvy to get it from Massone - The deal was done between LFC and DFC, DFC paid LFC about 18k for Griffiths, and DFC paid a private account £132k for what could have been anything, Legally im sure Massone could claim it was for anything (Consultancy)

I suppose it depends on the contract between the 2. Was there a contract between Livi and Dundee, Did Livi advise Dundee of the bank accounts to be used. If dundee have notification from Livi of the chacnge and as such discharged their debt according to the instructions provided then it would be up to Livi to get the money back.

But I think there is also a second part to this, If the contract is between the 2 clubs and the money ws paid by a member of the melville clan then Dundee have not paid anything.

I would have thought that Livvy going into and coming out of administration everything finicially is finished and they start with a clean sheet surley the adminstrator would have had to recoup this money or write of in the accounts

You can write off a debt in your accounts but still recover it at a later date. Iam, however, like you confused as to why it has taken so long and why the administrator at Livi did not raise it.

I am confused (again).......What was the original monetary amount that Dundee had to raise before Administration / How much have they actually raised bearing in mind there LARGE fanbase and businessmen/women that wanted to help out.

Is it because they were unable to raise the sum that they now have to go to all their debtors and ask them to take a much reduced amount ?

How can they continue to exist in the future IF the same people that want to be involved are unable or are unwilling to help out now. ?

Will they be asked to make an upfront payment before next seasons fixtures are announced ?

Finally why the feck am i bothered ?