#09 - 02/10/10 - St.Johnstone 2-0 Hibs - SPL

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because, like you I felt it was gonna be 0-0 and in mind that would have been easily our worst result of the year given how crap Hibs were. Hibs were utterly dreadful and if we can't score against such dross, we can forget about competing for top six.

The fact that Del felt a goal wasn't coming is interesting because I feel a double subbie is generally the work of a manager who is desperate or gambling.

I'm not sure why people can be so happy with a game where even the manager thought we weren't gonna score. I can't think of any decent chances for us and I think Hibs may well have edged the first half, so we clearly saw the game quite differently.

Thats football G...you watch -you think - you curse and swear - you stand -you sit and the emotions of the game in front of you take over - you can turn to mate(S) and say its crap or pash and that we dont look like scoring...human nature really...then it all goes pear-shaped and you realise it wasnt that bad after all.

The SPL is full of decent players and teams -finances play a big part in what your team can or cannot buy..thats life.......I want to sample a huge sirloin but unfortunately have to do with mince and tatties...its still good tho.

Del can comment and make remarks -like we can......doesnt bother me if he says "dont know where the goals are coming from"....but they did come and thats all that matters.

Yeah be nice to have a "proven" striker at saints....but we havent done that bad in previous years....we survived and we will do so again this season.

Thats football G...you watch -you think - you curse and swear - you stand -you sit and the emotions of the game in front of you take over - you can turn to mate(S) and say its crap or pash and that we dont look like scoring...human nature really...then it all goes pear-shaped and you realise it wasnt that bad after all.

The SPL is full of decent players and teams -finances play a big part in what your team can or cannot buy..thats life.......I want to sample a huge sirloin but unfortunately have to do with mince and tatties...its still good tho.

Del can comment and make remarks -like we can......doesnt bother me if he says "dont know where the goals are coming from"....but they did come and thats all that matters.

Yeah be nice to have a "proven" striker at saints....but we havent done that bad in previous years....we survived and we will do so again this season.

I agree with you, son, I simply don't think we've turned the corner. I still think we're miles off the pace of last year.

The goalie has an obligation to take the pass or stay on his line. He did neither. He's not a good goalie.

Looks like neither Chelsea or Arsenal goalkeepers are good enough for Saints either. Fabianski just tried to retrieve a ball that may or may not have gone out and dropped it back into play (should have stayed in his goal, like Enck did). Too crap for Saints.

Peter Cech just failed to come for a cross, pansied about on his line and the ball luckily droped in his arms. Too crap for Saints.

Where will we find this perfect goalie?

I am really glad that we didn;t have 101 or a forum many years ago when we were plunging from the premier to the second division.

The samaritans would be required at Muirton for him.

I look forward to eutopia when Saints win and 101 comes on saying Del did it right and he enjoyed it !!! One can but dream!!

I am really glad that we didn;t have 101 or a forum many years ago when we were plunging from the premier to the second division.

The samaritans would be required at Muirton for him.

I look forward to eutopia when Saints win and 101 comes on saying Del did it right and he enjoyed it !!! One can but dream!!

Hibs cup win, last season. He finally listened to me, having got it terribly wrong the preceeding Saturday.

Hibs cup win, last season. He finally listened to me, having got it terribly wrong the preceeding Saturday.

Please listen digest and remember.

DEL NEVER LISTENED TO YOU, DEL COULDN'T CARE WHAT CRAP YOU ARE HAVERING YOU ARE LIKE THE REST OF US WHEN IT COMES TO THE TEAM AND TACTICS AND SELECTION A SIMPLE NON ENTITY!!!! :)

Can we one day have a charity boxing match between 101 and Mainstand?

Aye, with each of them wearing an inflatable sumo outfit? And Ghostie can be the referee with an inflatable referee's outfit. Season tickets should be valid too please?:laugh: