MoM Awards - Rnd 14 - Kilmarnock (h)

MoM vs Killie  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm torn between the options currently leading the way. Smith did fine again whilst Taylor did alright with the chance presented him by Davidson's injury. Kept his width on the right and obviously came closest to scoring for us with his couple of efforts that hit the bar. Jackson, like Haber last week, did well considering the total lack of support he had for much of the game. Can't decide between those two outfield lads at the moment.

Was a tough one to take. Let's rejoice that we are not Aberdeen fans! I thought that the only players that deserved pass marks were - Smith, Jackson and Parkin - and my vote goes to Parkin. Fantastic work rate, won a lot in the air - had very little support. I know folk will disagree, but I think he is one of the players that merits a place in the starting line up every week.

I never imagined I would be saying this, but....Taylor:shock:

Maybe I just cant help comparing him to JMW, and anybody would surely come out well from that comparison. Taylor at least chased back and made a couple of tackles. Ok, he faded...at throw ins he often appears to stand on the line as a spectator and look at who is going to receive the shy as opposed to looking for it himself.....

All said and done, he showed something today, which was a lot more than most

Was going to put no vote, but think it has to be Cleve (and not just because I sponsor him haha)

He was the best of our players today, (not a hard thing to do though!)

If only one of his efforts had diverted from the woodwork into the back of the net the whole game could have been different.

Quite surprised so many are saying Jacko,considering he had 2 really decent chances,and his touch let him down both times.Cleveland for me,considering the negativity from his appearance, i thought he did as well as anyone.Just out of interest,what's the point of a "no vote",no matter how pish we've been,surely there's always someone less pish than everyone else.

Edited by dave mc