#19 - 11/12/10 - St Mirren 1-2 Saints - SPL

Scobby_SJFC

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you invent lies about SMFC wanting the game off cocktard?

I hope your car/bus breaks down tomorrow !

We both know it's true, darling! I hope you get to the ground safely, I want you to suffer every one of our goals. If you're a good boy we might let you score one against us - that'll be exciting won't it?

PS Paul Gallacher gonna be with you next time we play each other?

Braw... A game of fitba.. Get stuck intae these paisley minks Saints..See ya all there..:D

Met Stevie in Ormonds this afternoon ,both of us hurting like hell from last nights fat club,braw fun,hope Tranny saintee hasn't broken his ribs! My legs are red raw from the tumbles on the astro.

The semi pro goalie cost us the game!

I doubt if he'll be playing today either , hasn't been able to get back in the side,.

Is this another exclusive btw , just like your previous one telling us the game would be off at our behest ?

I didn't tell anyone the game would be off, maybe that was a Paisley Panda exclusive or perhaps the green juice is making go crazy...

What I said was that St Mirren were trying to get the game called off. A statement of fact, no matter how bizarre. Odd how the pitch didn't get cleared until St Johnstone privately repeated their committment to playing the game.

Anyway it's all irrelevant, the game is on and we're gonna win handsomely. See you thought you were clever getting the word "behest" in a post, I just linked handsome and Paisley, I win.

Enjoy the misery of losing, you filthy animal - I'm off to the pub to start celebrating xx<3

What I said was that St Mirren were trying to get the game called off. A statement of fact, no matter how bizarre. Odd how the pitch didn't get cleared until St Johnstone privately repeated their committment to playing the game.

Yeah , the games on because you fakes wanted it on ! t*** !