Buses going to the semi final

erchie

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will speak to Wee John on saturday to confirm if you've still availabilty,was hoping to be through there earlier,but if needs must,i'll watch it sober!:)

Are the buses booked in anywhere?

Aye, breakfast in The 208! Pretty sure all the buses will be full by Saturday. Now only 20 seats left! Let us ken asap.

Will speak to Wee John on saturday to confirm if you've still availabilty,was hoping to be through there earlier,but if needs must,i'll watch it sober!:)

Are the buses booked in anywhere?

Dave, not sure yet if I will be able to go to the semi. Was thinking about getting service bus fae Glenrothes, 08.00 gets there at 09.40 and 09.00 gets there at 10.40. Plenty time for a few beers enroute tae Hampden and nae expensive taxi back fae Perth.

Dave, not sure yet if I will be able to go to the semi. Was thinking about getting service bus fae Glenrothes, 08.00 gets there at 09.40 and 09.00 gets there at 10.40. Plenty time for a few beers enroute tae Hampden and nae expensive taxi back fae Perth.

Would just get train home Tam,think i'll go for 208.