Exciting Signings Of The Past

Broon

One will be on the bench Del prefers a lone striker.

rooney would want too much wages and the wind would be too strong up here for that horrible galloot drogba! he would get battered to death by his own massive lips, so i recon we should make a deal with barca, swap both of them for messi :cool:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone mention Messi?:D

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfgbwJkARno?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfgbwJkARno?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

I was just made aware of the David Robertson thing by a Utd fan on facebook announcing the news with 'YAASSSSSS, at last he leaves!'

Good signing as far as I'm concerned though, hope it goes smoothly.

Not everyone's favorite and been a target for the boo boys. IMO has a lot of talent and reads the game well. Also has a habit of scoring goals when you really need them. I'd say he is a forward/midfielder who plays best when the game is high tempo and and when your team is pressing the ball (as they say) he tends to give away free kicks, but at least they are usually in your opponents half. Anyone up against him in a game will know all about it! Never shirked a tackle in his life, works his tail off for the team and does some very clever runs to the back post if you can pick him out!

Capped at U18 and U21, never managed to hold down a regular place in the team at Tannadice but IMO is demonstrating the correct character by moving to a club where he will get a game every week and the chance to progress his career.

All in all, I'm disappointed he's going, but good luck to him he is an excellent professional and in many some ways his goal against Rangers won us the cup!

Not everyone's favorite and been a target for the boo boys. IMO has a lot of talent and reads the game well. Also has a habit of scoring goals when you really need them. I'd say he is a forward/midfielder who plays best when the game is high tempo and and when your team is pressing the ball (as they say) he tends to give away free kicks, but at least they are usually in your opponents half. Anyone up against him in a game will know all about it! Never shirked a tackle in his life, works his tail off for the team and does some very clever runs to the back post if you can pick him out!

Capped at U18 and U21, never managed to hold down a regular place in the team at Tannadice but IMO is demonstrating the correct character by moving to a club where he will get a game every week and the chance to progress his career.

All in all, I'm disappointed he's going, but good luck to him he is an excellent professional and in many some ways his goal against Rangers won us the cup!

Liking all of the above. Sounds like a Muzz replacement to me !!